Boost Finance Short Term Business Finance
With this secured loan, you can offer high value assets like jewellery or your boat as security. Although, the loan terms are short.
Boost Finance offers a short-term secured business loan. You can secure the loan with assets including the cash flow of your business, residential or commercial property, as well as other high value assets such as jewellery, artwork or a boat. The loan charges an establishment fee, either a flat-fee or a percentage of the amount you’re borrowing, and a monthly fee. Interest rates are low while the maximum loan amount is high, allowing you to borrow between $20,000 and a maximum of $10,000,000. Given that this is a short-term loan, the loan terms range between 3 months to 1 year.
Max. Loan Amount
3 months to 1 year
|Product Name||Boost Finance Short Term Business Finance|
|Min. Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000,000|
|Loan Term||3 months to 1 year|
How does Boost Finance Short Term Business Finance work?
You are able to apply for a short-term business finance solution from Boost Finance online or via phone. The amount you are able to borrow for your business starts at $20,000 and ends at $10,000,000. The interest rate on this loan starts from 1% per month. The loan terms are short and start from a minimum of 3 months and extend to a maximum of 1 year. Once your loan application has been approved, you can expect the funds to be in your nominated bank account in as little as 24 hours.
Features of the Boost Finance Short Term Business Finance
Some of the features of this loan include:
- Short loan terms. The loan terms available start from 3 months and end at 1 year.
- Large borrowing amount. You are able to borrow a minimum of $20,000 and a maximum of $10,000,000 to fund your business dreams.
- Secured loans. This short-term loan is secured. This means that you have to put an asset forward as security in case you are unable to pay for the loan.
- Varied loan security. You are able to secure this loan through real estate and strong cash flow as well as other high value assets you might own, such as boats, jewellery or artwork. The funds can be purely based on the cash flow of your business.
- Fast fund turnover. You can expect to receive your funds in the 24 hours after your loan application has been assessed and approved.
- Low interest rates. You can benefit from low interest rates that start from as little as 1% per month. However, as this loan is short term, you can expect a higher interest rate to be charged.
- Flexible repayments. These repayments can be tailored to the cash flow of your business. Specifics as to when you need to repay can be discussed with your Boost Finance specialist.
- No fees for early repayments. There are no fees if you decide to pay off your loan early.
- Pre-paid interest periods are available. You can benefit from interest-free periods for six months.
How much does the loan cost?
Some of the fees that will be applicable for this loan include:
- A direct debit dishonour fee. You can expect to pay this if Boost Finance tries to take funds out of your account but they are not there. Be aware of these charges.
- Late payment interest. This can be charged on the amount that you owe and haven't paid off on time.
- An establishment fee. This will be paid at the start of your loan term. It can be a flat number or a percentage of the amount you've asked to borrow.
- A monthly charge. This charge is for Boost Finance to look after your account. It's an account-keeping fee.
The fee list above is what you can expect to pay with a loan through Boost Finance. The specific numbers that apply to your loan will be provided to you once your application has been approved. Although the charges might seem small, they will add up over the term of your loan and are something to keep in mind.
How to apply for the Boost Finance Short Term Business Finance
Boost Finance has a list of what you need to apply for its short-term loan. Click on "Go to Site" and ensure you meet the following requirements:
- You need to have a registered company. It can be shown through an ABN or an ACN.
- You need to be an Australian resident.
- You need to demonstrate how the loan will be repaid. This can be done through bank statements, cash flow statements etc.
- You need assets as security. If you do not have assets as security for this business loan, you will not be considered.
Some of the documents you need to provide are:
- Your Australian driver's licence. This is so you can prove to Boost Finance that you are who you say you are.
- Proof of assets. This can be done by obtaining a copy of your mortgage and showing that you own the assets that you are putting forward as security.
Take advantage of Boost Finance's short-term finance option to help your business grow. Compare other short-term business loans and ensure the one you choose meets your needs.
Comparison of other business loans
Whilst we don't directly compare Boost Finance Short Term Business Finance, compare other business financing options.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.