The ANZ Business Online Saver pays interest on your balance and charges no monthly account keeping fees. Balances above $5,000 will earn 0.15% interest.
This accounts makes managing your excess business capital easy while giving it a chance to grow when you don’t need it.
SPECIAL OFFER: 0.60% p.a. bonus interest until 31 March 2020Open an ANZ Business Online Saver account online before 09 March 2020 to receive 0.60% p.a. bonus interest on your funds until 31 March 2020. You must maintain a balance or $5000 or more to be eligible for the special bonus interest. This offer is for new accounts online. Full terms and conditions are available on ANZ's site
What are the features of the ANZ Business Online Saver?
A business owner never knows when there will be a sudden need for cash, making it important that you choose an account that is flexible enough to meet unpredictable needs. Compare these features that ANZ offers against those of similar accounts with other banks to see if it is a suitable choice for your business structure:
Max interest rate of 0.15%.
New customers who open an account online will earn the maximum interest rate of 0.15% when your balance is at least $5,000. Balances below this amount will not earn any interest.
No account keeping fees.
ANZ charges no monthly account keeping fees for this account.
No transaction fees.
Your account will not be charged any fees for making deposits or withdrawals from the Business Online Saver to your linked ANZ transaction account.
Interest calculated daily.
Interest is calculated daily on the balance and deposited into the account on the last business day of each month.
This is an online account where you can access and transfer your money online or over the phone at any time of the day or night, any day of the week.
You will need to have an ANZ business transaction account in order to move your savings in and out of the Business Online Saver. There could be fees and charges with that account which you should also compare before making your final choice.
Easily view your balance.
You can view your savings balance by logging in to any ANZ ATM through your linked transaction account.
- No monthly fees
- Unlimited free ANZ transactions
- Earn interest on your business savings
- Balances should be $5,000 or more to earn interest.
How do I apply for the ANZ Business Online Saver?
If you like the features and benefits that the Business Online Saver offers and believe it is a good fit for your business needs, you can start an online application.
Eligibility to apply online
You should check first to ensure that you and your business meet ANZ’s eligibility requirements first:
- Use of account. This product is available for an Australian business only. ANZ does offer separate online savings accounts for personal use.
- Residency requirements. Applicants must be permanent residents of Australia, and the business must be operating inside of Australia with all supporting documentation.
- Depository requirements. There's no minimum balance requirement to open this account.
Certain documentation will also be necessary in order for ANZ to be able to complete your request for a business savings account:
- Tax file number. Your Australian tax file number (TFN) or exemption code will help to ensure that ANZ is withholding the correct amount of tax on your interest earnings.
- Identification. If you are not already an existing ANZ customer they will need to verify your identity with a photo identification document and other paperwork. The same applies for any joint applicants you may have.
- Business number. You will be asked to provide your Australian Business Number (ABN) in order for the application to be processed.
What happens next?
You will be notified immediately of the receipt of your application along with a reference number that can help you to track it. If ANZ needs further proof of your identity they may ask that you visit a local branch with other documentation. Once your application has been approved, you will be given the details through an email.
For what period is the introductory offer available on business online saver accounts?
You can receive a bonus interest until offer ends, after that date it will revert back to the standard variable interest rate.