The ANZ Business Advantage account is a convenient everyday transaction account with one monthly fee. Most transactions are included in the flat monthly fee and come without monthly limits (although fees still apply to overseas withdrawals, plus certain other transaction types). The account offers easy access to your money via a linked ANZ Business Visa Debit card, ATMs, in branch, electronically through EFTPOS, Internet banking, mobile and phone banking.
With Apple Pay and Google Pay you can enjoy the convenience of making purchases with your phone, no cash or card required!
Compare the features offered by this account to other similar accounts in the market to decide if ANZ Business Advantage meets your needs.
$10 account-keeping fee.
This account has one flat $10 monthly account keeping fee.
Linked ANZ Business Visa Debit card.
This account comes with the option of requesting a Business Visa Debit card at no extra cost, which you can use anywhere that Visa is accepted around the world.
Enjoy unlimited free transactions via ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, Internet, mobile and phone banking. Fees may apply to some transaction types, like overseas EFTPOS and ATM transactions, and periodical payments.
Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Enjoy the convenience of paying with your phone when you don’t have cash or a card available.
Mobile banking available with the ANZ App.
Keep an eye on your account and make online transactions using the ANZ App. You can also tap and pay with your Android phone via the app. To use this feature, download and install the ANZ App, add your ANZ Visa debit card and register your details.
This account offers the options of adding an overdraft facility, to assist with short term cash flow requirements. Note that this feature is subject to approval.
Link to a GST Payment Account.
You have the option of linking this account to an ANZ GST Payment Account to help manage the GST requirements of your business.
- ApplePay and GooglePay
- Optional overdraft facility
- Flat $10 account keeping fee
- $10 monthly fee applies
How to apply?
If you believe this account is right for you, click the green “Go to Site” button to be securely taken to the ANZ site where you can apply online.
- Business. This account is not available for personal use. You must be applying as a sole trader, company, partnership, trust, society, co-operative or association.
- Authority. You need to have the authority to open an account on behalf of the business you represent.
- Over 18 years old. All signatories on the account must be over the age of 18 years.
- Business details. Your business trading name, mailing address and structure (sole trader, company, trust, etc.).
- Business number. Examples of this are an Australian Company Number (ACN), Australian Business Number (ABN) or Association Number.
- Personal details of signatories. Details of all signatories must include complete names, job titles, dates of birth (must be over 18) and contact details.