ANZ Business Advantage
- Account keeping fee
- ATM withdrawal fee
- Overseas ATM withdrawal fee
- Overseas transaction fee of transaction value
This business transaction account has a $10 monthly account fee, however you’re able to make unlimited free ANZ transactions. This includes unlimited cash deposits, withdrawals and cheque transactions in branch, which normally would attract a transaction fee. That being said, if you don’t make any business transactions in branch the $10 fee may not be worthwhile for you, and there are some business bank accounts that have no monthly fees.
You have the option to add an overdraft facility to this account which could be handy to help manage your cash flow. Just make sure you check the interest rates charged on the overdraft facility carefully.
ApplePay and GooglePay
Optional overdraft facility
Flat $10 account keeping fee
3% international transaction fee
|Product Name||ANZ Business Advantage|
|Monthly account fee||$10|
|Own network ATM fee||$0|
|International ATM Fee||$5|
|International transaction fee||3%|
|Monthly deposit required to waive account fee||N/A|
|Contactless Payments||Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay|
$10 account-keeping fee
This account has one flat $10 monthly account keeping fee.
Linked ANZ Business Visa Debit card
This account comes with the option of requesting a Business Visa Debit card at no extra cost, which you can use anywhere that Visa is accepted around the world.
Enjoy unlimited free transactions via ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, Internet, mobile and phone banking. Fees may apply to some transaction types, like overseas EFTPOS and ATM transactions, and periodical payments.
20 free ANZ transactions per month
You can make up to 20 free ANZ transactions per month, which includes cheque deposits/withdrawals and staff assisted transactions.
Apple Pay and Google Pay
Enjoy the convenience of paying with your phone when you don't have cash or a card available.
Mobile banking available with the ANZ App
Keep an eye on your account and make online transactions using the ANZ App. You can also tap and pay with your Android phone via the app. To use this feature, download and install the ANZ App, add your ANZ Visa debit card and register your details.
This account offers the options of adding an overdraft facility, to assist with short term cash flow requirements. Note that this feature is subject to approval.
Link to a GST Payment Account
You have the option of linking this account to an ANZ GST Payment Account to help manage the GST requirements of your business.
How to apply
If you believe this account is right for you, you can apply online.
- Business. This account is not available for personal use. You must be applying as a sole trader, company, partnership, trust, society, co-operative or association.
- Authority. You need to have the authority to open an account on behalf of the business you represent.
- Over 18 years old. All signatories on the account must be over the age of 18 years.
- Business details. Your business trading name, mailing address and structure (sole trader, company, trust, etc.).
- Business number. Examples of this are an Australian Company Number (ACN), Australian Business Number (ABN) or Association Number.
- Personal details of signatories. Details of all signatories must include complete names, job titles, dates of birth (must be over 18) and contact details.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked