The ANZ Business Advantage account from the The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group is a convenient, straightforward, everyday transaction account with one monthly fee and unlimited transactions. The account offers easy access to your money via ATMs, in branch, electronically through EFTPOS, Internet, mobile and phone banking, or by using the handy Visa debit card.
With Apple Pay and Android Pay you can enjoy the convenience of making purchases with your phone, no cash or card required!
Compare the features offered by this account to other similar accounts in the market to decide if ANZ Business Advantage meets your needs.
$10 account-keeping fee.
This account has one flat $10 monthly account keeping fee.
Enjoy unlimited free transactions via ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, Internet, mobile and phone banking.
Apple Pay and Android Pay.
Enjoy the convenience of paying with your phone when you don’t have cash or a card available.
Mobile banking available with ANZ Mobile Pay.
Tap and pay with your Android phone. To use this feature, download and install the ANZ mobile app and add your ANZ Visa debit card and register your details. Please note, this is only available for eligible Android phones and is not available on iPhone.
This account offers the options of adding an overdraft facility, to assist with short term cash flow requirements. Note that this feature is subject to approval.
$0 ATM withdrawal fees.
Use any ANZ ATM in Australia for free. ATM withdrawals overseas will incur a fee of $5.
Link to a GST Payment Account.
You have the option of linking this account to an ANZ GST Payment Account to help manage the GST requirements of your business.
- ApplePay and Android Pay
- Overdraft facility
- Unlimited free transactions
- $10 monthly fee applies
How to apply?
If you believe this account is right for you, click the green “Go to Site” button to be securely taken to the ANZ site where you can apply online.
- Business. This account is not available for personal use. You must be applying as a sole trader, company, partnership, trust, society, co-operative or association.
- Authority. You need to have the authority to open an account on behalf of the business you represent.
- Over 18 years old. All signatories on the account must be over the age of 18 years.
- Business details. Your business trading name, mailing address and structure (sole trader, company, trust, etc.).
- Business number. Examples of this are an Australian Company Number (ACN), Australian Business Number (ABN) or Association Number.
- Personal details of signatories. Details of all signatories must include complete names, job titles, dates of birth (must be over 18) and contact details.