Telstra iPhone 6s and 6s Plus plan prices
Want to go with Telstra for the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus? Here's what you'll pay across every 24-month plan.
The iPhone 6s and 6s Plus become available for preorder on September 12 2015 at 5:01pm AEST. If you want to know more about what Telstra includes in its contract plans, check out the details here.
Telstra is currently offering bonus data on its L and XL plans, which are up to 7GB (from 6GB) and 15GB (from 10GB) respectively. That offer expires on 26 October 2015.
iPhone 6S launch
- ALSO READ: Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Australia pricing and release date
- ALSO READ: Apple's iPhone 6s and 6s Plus are actually cheaper in Australia
- ALSO READ: What's the difference between the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6?
- ALSO READ: The cheapest iPhone in Australia is now $200 more expensive
- ALSO READ: Apple Australia just made every iPad you want more expensive
- ALSO READ: Apple iPhone 6s: Why no eSIM?