act. Personal Loans
act. offers socially responsible banking that may help you get the financing you need.
If you’re looking for a secured or unsecured personal loan, how about opting for a lender that lets you contribute to a cause you’re passionate about? This is the core of banking and financing with act. Backed by Bendigo Bank, act. offers a new way of banking by letting you earn dollars for every product you have with it. These "Impact Dollars" can then be put towards an available project or cause. Find out more of the benefits of an act. Secured or Unsecured Personal Loan.
act. personal loans comparison
- Secured Personal Loan. New or used vehicles over $2,000 can be purchased with this loan, and you can also use it to refinance an existing loan. A competitive 7.79% p.a. rate will stay in place for a period of between 1 to 7 years and you can make unlimited additional repayments.
- Unsecured Personal Loan. To finance something where you can’t or don’t have security, like a holiday, you can opt for the unsecured loan. Borrow a minimum of $2,000 and have up to 7 years to repay it – you’ll repay your loan at a rate of 12.79% p.a.
The features that come with an act. personal loan
- Impact Dollars. For every banking product you take out with act., including a personal loan, you will earn Impact Dollars to put towards a cause that matters to you. For instance, a loan of $10,000 will earn you $4.16 per month in Impact Dollars.
- Unlimited additional repayments. If you’re able to put extra money towards your loan, you can do so without worrying about penalties.
- Redraw facility. Both the secured and unsecured personal loans come with an online redraw facility, giving you access to any additional repayments you make.
- Repayment flexibility. Repay your loan as per your budget with the option of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
Are there any other banking products from act.?
You can earn more Impact Dollars towards causes through any of the products offered by act. below.
- act. home loans. You can choose between a variable, fixed or interest-only loan with act. and take advantage of competitive rates, redraw facilities, free home insurance and other features.
- act. savings account. Put your savings to good use by earning interest as well as Impact Dollars. No monthly service fee is charged and interest is calculated daily.
- act. transaction account. You can also earn Impact Dollars with your transaction account as well as get access to features like a debit MasterCard and no monthly account fees. If you have an act. Home Loan you’ll also pay no eligible transaction fees.
- act. credit cards. Choose between a platinum and a standard credit card, both earning you Impact Dollars. The platinum offering gives you travel insurance and 55 days interest-free on purchases while the standard offering gives you a competitive low rate.
How you can apply for a personal loan with act.
If you’re interested in applying for a personal loan, just click ‘Go to Site’ to submit your application. You’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You are in paid employment
- There are no more than two applicants
- You have no defaults, court judgements or bankruptcies on your credit history
- You’re not applying for business or commercial reasons
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, check you have the following information ready:
- Your income and employment details
- Information regarding your assets and commitments
- Driver’s licence or passport number
- Medicare card details
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between 8.99% p.a. and 17.99% p.a. (9.67% p.a. to 18.6% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years. Note: The establishment fee will be waived if you apply before 30 September 2019.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Benefit from no ongoing fees, no early repayment fees and flexible loan terms on amounts up to $30,000.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
Apply for loans from $5,000 and get a dedicated loan manager. No security required.
Ask an Expert