Borrow up to $50,000 at a competitive variable interest rate and make additional repayments without the penalty fee.
The Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan lets you borrow up to $50,000 over a maximum lending period of 7 year(s), and an online loan application can be conditionally approved within minutes. The interest rate is variable, which means that your repayments might change, but it is flexible. Unlike the fixed rate option, you can make additional repayments or settle the whole loan amount without a fee.
|Product Name||Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 11.99% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||11.99%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||7 years|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Monthly Service Fee||$0|
Factors to consider when deciding on the Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan (variable)
This is an unsecured loan, which means that you don’t have to declare valuable assets to secure the loan amount. You can borrow amounts starting at $5,000 and repay the loan over a minimum of 1 year.
Pepper Money is a responsible lender, so you won’t be approved for a loan if you’re not in a position to repay it. This loan is also available as a fixed-rate option where repayments stay the same, but you are charged penalty fees for additional and early repayments.
Features of the Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan (variable)
Here are some of the key features of this loan:
- Online application. You can apply online and get conditional approval within minutes of the application.
- Purpose. This loan can be used for any purpose, including consolidating debt, travel or renovations.
- Loan amount. You can apply for a loan of between $5,000 and $50,000. Approval is subject to Pepper Money’s assessment of your financial circumstances.
- Loan term. You can repay this loan over a period of 1 to 7 year(s).
- Interest. Interest rates start from 11.99% p.a.
- Fees. No establishment or monthly fees apply.
- Repayments. You can choose between making weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments via BPAY, direct debit or direct credit. Additional and early settlements can be made without penalty.
- Statements. Monthly account statements are available online.
How you can apply for the Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan (variable)
If you’d like to apply for this loan, click “Go to Site” on this page to get started on your application. You’ll need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be in a position to repay the loan.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
You will be asked to submit the following documentation:
- Bank statements
- Identification, including a driver’s licence or passport
Pepper Money will assess your finances using bank statement retrieval, identity verification and credit checks. You have the option to save your application and complete it at a later date if need be.
This variable rate loan can be used for a variety of purposes, from planning a holiday to settling debt. Before agreeing to any loan terms, it’s a good idea to compare similar options to make sure you’re getting the best deal for your budget.