Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan – Variable
Borrow up to $50,000 at a competitive variable interest rate that's tailored to you.
The Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan is available for up to $50,000 over a maximum term of 7 years. An online loan application can be conditionally approved within minutes.
The interest rate is variable and is determined by your risk profile. This means you will find out your interest rate when you apply.
From 9.99% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
- Pepper's Money's variable rate loan is no longer available. The information on this page has been kept for the benefit of those who are interested and historical records only. Please refer to Pepper Money's fixed rate loan product for an alternative option.
Factors to consider when deciding on the Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan (variable)
This is an unsecured loan, which means that you don't have to declare valuable assets to secure the loan amount. You can borrow amounts starting at $5,000 and repay the loan over a minimum of 1 year. This loan comes with a variable rate which is tailored based on your credit profile and determined risk.
This loan is also available with a fixed interest rate where your repayments will remain the same during the loan term. However, you will be charged penalty fees for additional and early repayments with the fixed rate loan.
Features of the Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan (variable)
Here are some of the key features of this loan:
- Use funds for any purpose. This loan can be used for any purpose, including consolidating debt, travel or renovations.
- Tailored interest rate. Interest rates for this loan start from 9.99% p.a. and are personalised based on your credit risk.
- Loan amount. You can apply for a loan of between $5,000 and $50,000. Approval is subject to Pepper Money's assessment of your financial circumstances.
- Loan term. You can repay this loan over a period of 1 to 7 years.
- Minimal fees. No establishment or monthly fees apply.
- Flexible repayments. Additional and early settlements can be made without penalty. You can also choose between making weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments via BPAY, direct debit or direct credit.
How you can apply for the Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan (variable)
If you'd like to apply for this loan, click "Go to Site" on this page to get started on your application. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be in a position to repay the loan.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
You will be asked to submit the following documentation:
- Bank statements
- Identification, including a driver's licence or passport
Pepper Money will assess your finances using bank statement retrieval, identity verification and credit checks. You have the option to save your application and complete it at a later date if need be.
This variable rate loan can be used for a variety of purposes, from planning a holiday to settling debt. Before agreeing to any loan terms, it's a good idea to compare similar options to make sure you're getting the best deal for your budget.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.