Lend Business Loan
Lend is a non-bank lender that offers paperless contracts. Their interest rates are higher than banks and is risk-based.
Lend specialises in flexible and competitive small business loans. It offers a fully online service which means you won’t have to fill out forms or visit a branch. Lend also provides each client with a dedicated Australia-based relationship manager who knows your business and its needs. The maximum loan amount is $500,000, with short terms from 3 months to 2 years. For an unsecured business loan, interest rates tend to be higher than those offered by banks. The product is risk rated. This means that if your business has inconsistent revenue and hasn’t been trading for long, you will pay more than a business in operation for 5+ years with consistent revenue. Apart from interest, you will also have to pay monthly fees.
Max. Loan Amount
3 months to 2 years
|Product Name||Lend Business Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$500,000|
|Loan Term||3 months to 2 years|
How does the Lend Business Loan work?
Lend provides unsecured small business loans in the form of a line of credit. You are only charged interest on the amount you actually use, giving you flexibility to draw small amounts as you need them. The loans are for a maximum term of 3 months to 2 years and for amounts of between $5,000 and $500,000.
Loan applications are paperless and the loan can be managed with a smartphone. The interest rate and fees depend on the loan's length and value, and your business's size and strength.
Features of the Lend Business Loan
The loan is designed for fast and flexible lending. Here are some of the key features.
- Dedicated customer relationship manager. A Lend Business Loan comes with a dedicated Australia-based relationship manager so you will always deal with the same person. This can help minimise the frustration of dealing with offshore call centres or a new support person every time you contact the loan provider.
- 24-hour support. Lend is contactable 24 hours a day in Australia, which means you can use your business hours for making money, not contacting banks.
- Paperless loan. You won't need to fill in any forms or paperwork to get your loan approved. The application can be done online and the loan managed with a smartphone.
- Mobile-friendly lending. Access your statements, make payments or request more money on the go with your smartphone.
How much does the loan cost?
- Interest. The interest rate will depend on the risk level associated with your business. You will be given a quote based on the amount required, loan term, business size and annual turnover.
- Monthly fee. Lend charges a transparent fee each month, again depending on your business's circumstances.
How to apply for the Lend Business Loan
You can apply for the Lend Business Loan online. Fill in a few business details and you will be provided with a quote, all of which should take about one minute. You will need:
- Business name and website
- Annual business profit
- Purpose of the loan
- Personal contact details
Lend offers you the flexibility to draw and pay interest only on the amount you actually use and manage your loan on the go. Make sure you compare other non-bank lenders, and traditional lenders before you make a decision to go ahead with Lend.
Business lenders you can compare
Whilst we don't compare the Lend Business Loan directly, use the table below to see how they compare against other loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.