Fundo small loan
- Maximum loan amount
- Turnaround time conditions apply
- Same day
- Fortnightly repayment
for $1,500 loan
- Term of loan
- 13 to 26 weeks
As a short-term lender, Fundo charges a 20% establishment fee and a 4% monthly fee.
Flexible loan terms.
Borrow up to $2000.
Short term loans charge high borrowing fees.
There is an arrears fee.
|Product Name||Fundo Small Loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$500|
|Maximum loan amount||$2,000|
|Loan term||13 to 26 weeks|
|Turnaround time||Same day - conditions apply|
|Costs||20% of loan amount + 4% of loan amount each month|
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support.
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does Fundo's small loan work?
Fundo offers small loans with a fast online approval process. Fundo charges an upfront fee that is 20% of the loan amount, and then charges a monthly 4% fee until you repay the loan.
Features of this loan
Here are the main points to consider when looking at Fundo's small loans:
- Fees and charges. With this loan you pay an upfront fee and a monthly fee.
- Arrears fee. You also get charged a fee if you miss a repayment.
- Fast approval. If you apply online and meet Fundo's criteria you can get a loan approved on the same day.
- Credit check. Fundo checks your credit score when you apply.
What are the risks of short term loans?
- High costs. Small loans have high fees and charges relative to the amount you're borrowing. While it might seem like a small price to pay for quick cash, you should be fully aware of the costs before applying.
- Impact on your credit score. Every loan application shows up on your credit score. If you have multiple loans at once you could lower your credit score or even get a new application rejected, which would further lower your score.
- Longer loan terms mean more costs. The longer you take to repay a loan the higher the costs to you.
- Financial stress.Some borrowers turn to small, fast loans because of a financial emergency or because they've fallen into bad habits. Before getting any loan, ask yourself if you really need this money and be sure the loan repayments won't put you into further financial stress.
How much does the Fundo small loan cost?
Customers will be charged the following fees:
- Establishment fee: Fundo charges you 20% of the amount borrowed upfront.
- Monthly fee: You pay 4% of the amount borrowed each month.
- Arrears fee: $20
How to apply
To apply for this loan you will need:
- To be at least 18 years old.
- Have a regular full-time or part-time income.
Fundo does accept Centrelink payments as a form of income, but it can't be your only source of income.
Ready for the next step?
You can submit an enquiry online by clicking the green button below, which will take you to Fundo's website.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
October 07, 2023
How much all together would I pay on a 500 dollar loan
Richard Whitten Finder
October 23, 2023
It depends on how long you have the loan for. With a 20% fee upfront it’s going to cost at least $100 to start, plus the 4% monthly fee which would be $20 a month.