Looking for a lender that gives a "fair go"? Find out if you're eligible for a loan from Fair Go Finance.
If you’re applying for a loan and you have bad credit, it can be difficult to find a lender who will consider you. This is where Fair Go Finance might come in. It has loans available for applicants with both good and bad credit history and there is a couple of loan options for you to choose from. Find out about its eligibility criteria to see if you may be able to apply.
- Loan amounts up to $5,000
- Loan terms 3-24 months
- Bad credit borrowers welcome
100% confidential application
Fair Go Finance Online Cash Loan
Fair Go Finance offer loans up to $5,000 for a period up to 2 years. You can use this to consolidate debts, finance a car or just a temporary cash shortfall.
- Loan amount: $5,000
- Loan term: 3-24 months
- Turnaround time: Within 24 hours
- Fees: Rates from 29.90% p.a.
- Must be 18+ and employed
- Confidential and secure online application
- Bad credit and good credit borrowers welcome
Fair Go Finance caters to both good and bad credit borrowers and has the following loan options:
- Small Loan. This is a small, short-term loan where you can apply for between $500 and $2,000. The loan terms are for between 3-12 months.
- Personal Loan. Fair Go Finance also offers larger personal loans where you can apply to borrow up to $5,000. As you're borrowing a larger amount you will have longer to pay it offer – this loan comes with a maximum loan term of 2 years.
Features of loans from Fair Go Finance
Before you start your application, review the features on offer from Fair Go Finance:
- Bad credit applicants considered. You’re able to apply for any of Fair Go Finance’s products even if you have negative credit marks on your file. Keep in mind you cannot have decalred bankruptcy in the last 12 months.
- Various loan amounts available. You can borrow between $500 and $5,000.
- Generous loan terms. Most payday lenders only offer terms of 2 to 3 months, but Fair Go Finance’s terms can extend up to 2 years.
- No fees for early repayment. Repay your loan early without being charged a penalty.
The loan costs you should consider
Loan costs differ depending on the loan you apply for:
- Small loan. An establishment fee of 20% applies as well as a monthly fee of 4% of what you borrow.
- Personal Loan. Loans over $5,000 come with Rates from 29.90% p.a.
How you can apply with Fair Go Finance
If you’re interested in submitting an application, you can apply online First, make sure you can answer ‘yes’ to each of the below:
- You are over 18
- You reside in Australia as a citizen, permanent resident, on a working visa or on a sponsorship visa
- Your weekly income is more than $500
- Are employed on a casual, part-time or full-time basis and are not on probation OR
- Are self-employed and have been in business for more than a year
You’ll need the following information on hand to complete your application:
- Identification documents. Your ID, passport, Medicare card, ATM card, a utility bill or a rent receipt confirming your address.
- Internet banking details. This will give Fair Go Finance read-only access to to the last three months of your banking history
- Financial and employment details. Information regarding your income, debts and your employment situation.
How does this compare to other brands?
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.