Trying to find a lender that’s willing to consider you? Check out Fair Go Finance.
If you’re applying for a loan and you have bad credit, it can be difficult to find a lender who will consider you. This is where Fair Go Finance comes in. It has loans available for applicants with both good and bad credit history and there are a wide range of loan options for you to choose from.
Compare other loans
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Fair Go Finance caters to both good and bad credit borrowers. You have the choice of:
- Cash Loans Online. This is a short-term financing solution that can be applied for online. Borrow between $500 and $5,000 with between 1 and 12 months to repay it.
- Large Personal Loans. Fair Go Finance can also act as a broker to help you borrow between $4,000 and $100,000 from a third-party lender.
- Secured Loans. If you’re looking to purchase a car, motorbike or similar item, or you already have an asset to use as security, you can apply for between $2,250 and $5,000. The rate on this loan is fixed and the terms can be from 1-12 months
Features of loans from Fair Go Finance
Before you start your application, review the features on offer from Fair Go Finance:
- Bad credit applicants accepted. You’re able to apply for any of Fair Go Finance’s products even if you have negative credit marks on your file.
- Repeat borrower benefits. When you apply for a second loan you receive an ‘Express Service’ application, and any loan application beyond that gives you a reduced application fee and interest rate for your loan. You’re also able to apply for larger loans.
- Various loan amounts available. You can borrow between $500 and $5,000 with Fair Go Finance, and it can act as a broker if you’re looking to borrow up to $100,000.
- Generous loan terms. Most payday lenders only offer terms of 2 to 3 months, but Fair Go Finance’s terms can extend up to one year.
- No fees for early repayment. Repay your loan early and save on interest without being charged a penalty.
The loan costs you should consider
The fees and interest charges vary depending on how much you borrow and the type of loan you take out. Interest rates range from 0% to 29.9% for loans up to $5,000. Monthly fees can range from $5 to $80 per month.
How you can apply with Fair Go Finance
Click ‘Go to Site’ if you’re interested in submitting an application. First, make sure you can answer ‘yes’ to each of the below:
- Your weekly income is more than $500
- If self-employed, you have been in business for more than a year
- If self-employed, you can provide a recent Notice of Assessment
- If you are on Centrelink, you receive supplementary income
- If you are a contractor or employed casually, you have been employed for more than six months
You’ll need the following information on hand to complete your application:
- Identification documents. Your ID, passport, Medicare card, ATM card, a utility bill or a rent receipt confirming your address.
- Assessment documents. Two months of bank statements showing your name and address and a recent payslip.
- Internet banking details. This will give Fair Go Finance ‘read only’ access to your banking history.
- Security documents. If you’re buying a car/motorbike or using a vehicle as security, you will need the vehicle’s registration documents.
Have more questions about Fair Go Finance?
How do I accept my loan contract digitally?
You sign the contract digitally by using an SMS code.
Can I be approved for a loan if I’m unemployed?
Unfortunately, Fair Go Finance is unable to offer you a loan if you aren’t employed.
Do I have to provide my Internet banking details?
No, but this does speed up the process. You also have the option of providing Fair Go Finance with a PDF or paper copies of your bank statements rather than through Bank Vision.