Nimble provides quick, short term loans for Australians who get caught short before payday.
Nimble can approve loans online within minutes with their technology and offer borrowers a convenient way to get covered until payday. Nimble has operated since 2005 and specialises in short term loans for Australians.
- Borrow up to $2,000
- Bad credit OK
- SMS payment reminders
100% confidential application
Nimble Short Term Loans
Nimble offer a fast and easy online application. You can apply today to get approved for up to $2,000.
- Loan amount: $2,000
- Loan term: 62 days to 1 year
- Turnaround time: 1 hour - conditions apply*
- Fees: 20% of loan amount + 4% of loan amount each month
- Bad credit borrowers OK
- Quick and easy Approval
What loans are available?
Nimble offers short term loans that are designed to cover expenses that have come up before you get paid. These come as two different loan types:
- Small loan. This is a loan between $300 and $2,000 that can be repaid over a period of between 62 days to 1 year.
- Medium loan. You can also apply for a larger loan between $2,001 and $5,000 which can be repaid over 2 year(s).
What features does Nimble offer?
Nimble offers a range of features which make them a viable option if you're considering a short term loan. Here are some of the main features of their loans:
- Simple repayments. Nimble sets out your repayments in your contract but you can choose your loan term and repayment structure. Your payments will be direct debited out of your account on the set repayment days, which you can check in the Nimble Members Area, and Nimble will also send you a reminder the day before payments are due.
- Receive your money quickly. After your loan is approved before 4:30pm on a business day, you can expect to see your money in your nominated bank account within one hour. This may vary between banks.
- Visibility. Nimble offers detailed information about their company and their loans on their website so you are confident with who you are borrowing from.
- Ease of future borrowing. After you borrow with Nimble for the first time you can apply again, and can have instant access to approved loans with the Nimble Prepaid Visa Card.
Is there anything to be aware of?
Nimble loans are designed to be short term loan solution, and should not be used to fix long term financial problems.
What to know about Nimble
Nimble was launched in November of 2005 after the company's founders saw a gap in the short term and payday loan market. They aimed to develop a business which stood out from the other loan providers that were available at the time. They focused on meeting customers needs and the company has since grown into one of Australia's most prominent short term loan providers. Since the company's inception that have approved over 1,000,000 loans.
How do you apply?
To apply with Nimble simply follow the secure link on this page to their online application form.. You need to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be over 18
- Be employed
- Not depend on Centrelink benefits
Nimble has developed technology whereby a loan can be applied for online within minutes. While the system verifies your details automatically, on some occasions Nimble will need to do additional checks in order to approve your loan. To apply you will need to provide personal details, employment details and details of your finances including your pay cycle, rent or mortgage repayments and your next pay date.
Nimble TV Commercial Ad
Nimble are known for their quirky TV ads. Check out their latest campaign for life's unexpected expenses. The ad below is what saw them take fire from consumers and other media outlets.
Questions you might still have about Nimble
Can I get a Nimble loan if I have bad credit?
If you have bad credit history Nimble will still consider you for a loan. Although if you are currently bankrupt, in a part nine debt agreement or have especially bad credit history your application will not be approved.
What if I can't make my repayments?
Fees and charges may apply if you do not make your repayments. If you know you will not be able to make a payment you should contact Nimble directly.