Nimble provides quick, short term loans for Australians who get caught short before payday.
Nimble can approve loans online within minutes with their technology and offer borrowers a convenient way to get covered until payday. Nimble has operated since 2005 and specialises in short term loans for Australians.
Nimble Short Term Loans
Nimble offer a fast and easy online application. You can apply today to get approved for up to $2,000.
- Loan Amount: $2,000
- Loan Term: 62-365 days
- Turnaround Time: 1 hour - conditions apply
- Total Cost of Borrowing $100: 20% of principal amount (establishment fee) + 4% of principal amount per month.
- Bad credit borrowers OK
- Quick and easy Approval
What loans are available?
Nimble offers short term loans that are designed to cover expenses that have come up before your payday. These come as two different loan types:
- Small loan. This is a loan between $300 and $2,000 that can be repaid over a period of between 62 days and 12 month.
- Medium loan. You can also apply for a larger loan between $2,001 and $5,000 which can be repaid over two years.
What features does Nimble offer?
Nimble offer a range of features which make them a viable option if you're considering a short term or payday loan. Here are some of the main features of their loans:
- Nimble Prepaid Visa Card. After you're approved for your first Nimble loan, you are entitled to receive a free prepaid Visa card. This card enables you to receive instant loans from Nimble when approved and also lets you load your own money onto the card to make purchases.
- Simple repayments. Nimble sets out your repayments in your contract and bases them on your pay frequency. Your payments will be direct debited out of your account on the set repayment days, which you can check in the Nimble Members Area, and Nimble will also send you a reminder SMS when payments are due.
- Receive your money quickly. After your loan is approved, you can expect to see your money in your nominated bank account within one hour if you apply on a business day. This may vary between banks. For example, Commbank customers usually receive their money within minutes, whereas other banks may take up to two hours. These timeframes apply even when your loan is approved out of business hours, during the weekend or on a public holiday.
- Visibility. Nimble offers detailed information about their company and their loans on their website so you are confident with who you are borrowing from.
- Ease of future borrowing. After you borrow with Nimble for the first time you can continue borrowing with them, and can have access to instant payments with the Nimble Prepaid Visa Card.
Is there anything to be aware of?
Nimble loans are designed to be short term loan solution, and should not be used to fix long term financial problems. The Nimble repayment structure is also not flexible and is set based on your pay frequency and is paid back in full within two months at the most, so if you need longer loan terms or more flexible repayment options you may want to consider a different provider.
What to know about Nimble
Nimble was launched in November of 2005 by two company directors who saw a gap in the short term and payday loan market. They aimed to develop a business which stood out from the other loan providers that were available at the time. They focused on meeting customers needs and have since grown into one of Australia's most prominent short term loan providers. Since the company's inception that have approved over 400,000 loans and have recently developed the Nimble Prepaid Visa Card.
How do you apply?
To apply with Nimble simply follow the secure link on this page to their online application form.. You need to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be over 18
- Be employed
- If you depend on Centrelink benefits, your approval depends on your ability to afford the loan
It has developed technology whereby a loan can be approved online within minutes. While the system verifies your details automatically, on some occasions Nimble will need to do additional checks in order to approve your loan. To apply you will need to provide personal details, employment details and details of your finances including your pay cycle, rent or mortgage repayments and your next pay date.
Nimble TV Commercial Ad
Nimble are known for their quirky TV ads. Check out their latest campaign for life's unexpected expenses. The ad below is what saw them take fire from consumers and other media outlets.
Questions you might still have about Nimble
Can I get a Nimble loan if I have bad credit?
If you have bad credit history Nimble will still consider you for a loan. Although if you are currently bankrupt, in a part nine debt agreement or have especially bad credit history your application will not be approved.
How do I get a Nimble Prepaid Visa Card?
When you are approved for a Nimble loan you can ask to be sent a Visa Card. You should expect to receive the card within 3-4 business days.
What if I can't make my repayments?
Fees and charges may apply if you do not make your repayments. If you know you will not be able to make a payment you should contact Nimble directly.