LINK Chartered Accountants
The tax specialists at LINK can help you complete your tax return over email, without stepping foot in the office.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
LINK Chartered Accountants is based in Sydney, but its tax specialists are available to help you complete your tax return via email wherever you might be based in Australia. This is a convenient option for people looking for a fast, cheap and reliable tax return service without the hassle of making an appointment and visiting the office
Read on to learn more about how LINK can help you this tax season.
What tax support does LINK offer?
LINK offers fast and reliable tax support for individuals, businesses and self-managed super funds (SMSFs).
Individual tax returns
LINK can help you complete your individual employee tax return including regular income earned from wages, casual or part-time work or a full-time salary. All it needs is your group certificate to get started.
LINK’s tax specialists can also help individuals who need to claim income from rental properties, dividends and other investment-related income and capital gains (or losses) made throughout the year.
Business tax returns
LINK can help businesses of all shapes and sizes to meet their tax obligations, from sole traders to larger companies and trusts. It can help with BAS and GST reporting, PAYG and Income Activity Statements (IAS) as well as ongoing payroll and bookkeeping tax support.
The tax specialists at LINK can also help businesses with more complex tax issues, including Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) offered or paid to employees.
The expert accountants at LINK can help you manage your SMSF tax responsibilities, including auditing and accounting obligations. They can help you report your investment earnings and losses and will help you prepare your SMSF tax return, before they lodge it on your behalf.
What fees does LINK charge?
Individual tax returns
- Starting from $80 for up to $1000 of deductions
- $110 if you have more than $1000 worth of deductions
What are the steps involved to complete my tax return with LINK?
- Click one of the “Go to Site” buttons on this page for secure redirection to LINK’s website.
- Complete an online inquiry form or email your details to LINK. For support with your tax return, you’ll need to send LINK your group certificate, all income information, details for deductions you wish to claim as well as a scanned copy of your personal ID (ie, driver's licence).
- LINK will review your information and get in touch with you if any further details are necessary to complete your tax return.
- LINK will send you a copy of the completed tax return for you to review, sign and send back, and it’ll lodge your tax return to the ATO on your behalf. You can have peace of mind knowing that LINK will ensure all your tax obligations are met before submitting your return.
- You can pay LINK via direct debit, credit card or cash.
This information is of a general nature only. Finder is not a Registered Tax Practitioner and does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain professional tax advice, before acting on any of the information contained in this article.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
How to start a swimming lessons business
What you need to know to turn your passion for the water into profit by starting a swimming lessons company.
How to start an upholstery cleaning business
Here’s your straightforward guide to setting up your new upholstery cleaning venture for success.
How to start a grocery delivery business
Here's what you need to know before launching your new grocery delivery company.
How to start a lead generation business (Australia)
Learn how you can transform your lead generation business idea into a profitable venture.
How to start a videography business
Equip yourself with the knowledge to turn your passion for video into paid work.
How to start a landscaping business
How to start your landscaping business from the ground up.
How to start a financial auditing business
Love working with numbers and helping businesses? Here’s how to start a financial auditing firm.
How to start a market research business (Australia)
Learn the basics of launching a market research business and tap into the high demand for critical market data.
Ask an Expert