Suncorp EFTPOS terminals
- Tailor pricing specific to your business
- Access same-day settlement 7 days a week
- Flat rate of 0.88% (ex GST) per transaction
- Mobile and Point of Sale terminals
- Private health fund claiming
- Tap and Go functionality
- Wi-Fi, broadband or 4G sim
- No setup fee or lock in contracts
What types of payment solutions does Suncorp offer?
- Mobile EFTPOS: A portable terminal to process payments on the go (e.g.: mobile traders, market stalls, delivery services). The connectivity options include broadband, mobile and Wi-Fi.
- Point of Sale EFTPOS: A terminal that’s integrated into your Point of Sale system (e.g.: a counter top). The connectivity options include broadband, dial-up and Wi-Fi.
- EFTPOS ‘Health’: A countertop terminal that can process private health fund and Medicare claims, plus regular transactions. The connectivity options include broadband and dial-up.
Suncorp EFTPOS features
Flat rate pricing
You can pay a flat rate of 0.88% (ex GST) for all Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS transactions. There are no setup or installation fees, no ongoing monthly service fees or terminal rental fees.
You can also speak to Suncorp about tailoring pricing specific to your business.
Same day settlement
You can access same day settlement of transactions 7 days a week if you’ve also got a Suncorp Business Premium Account. You aren’t required to use a Suncorp bank account as your settlement account to use Suncorp’s terminals, however doing so guarantees same day settlement.
Private health fund claiming
The EFTPOS ‘Health’ option is well suited to businesses that process private health claims and Medicare claims. This could include (but isn’t limited to) medical practices, dentists, optometrists, chiropractors and remedial massage therapists.
Tap and Go functionality
All Suncorp EFTPOS terminals support contactless, Tap and Go payment functionality for both debit and credit cards as well as digital wallets.
Various payment types
Customers can pay via Visa, MAstercard, EFTPOS, American Express, JCB, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Diners club cards.
Merchants can implement surcharging functionality on all terminals if needed (for example if you want to add a public holiday surcharge).
Least Cost Routing available
Suncorp terminals offer Least Cost Routing, to ensure that debit card contactless transactions (such as Tap and Go purchases) are processed through the lower cost payment channel.
How to apply
You can complete the online application form available on Suncorp’s site, and someone from the bank will contact you to finalise your application.
You’ll need to provide your personal contact details as well as your business trading name and ABN.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked