If you need a loan to finance the purchase of a new car, motorbike, caravan or motorhome, an NRMA Car Loan can give you access to the funds you need.
NRMA offers a Car Loan to borrowers who want to buy new or used vehicles. This loan allows you to acquire cars, caravans, motorbikes or motorhomes. With its competitive interest rate, flexible repayments and customer service, the loan is an option worth considering.
NRMA also offers a further 1% p.a. off the interest rate if you are an NRMA member. Applicants can also expect a relatively fast approval process when they apply for a loan.
- Low fixed interest rate
- No ongoing fees
- Borrow from $5,000
100% confidential application
NRMA New Car Loan
You could get a new car with an NRMA Car Loan featuring a fixed rate of interest and no monthly fees.
- Interest rate from: 5.99% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 6.55% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $399
- Minimum loan amount: $5,000
- Maximum loan amount: $130,000
Compare NRMA Loans
Types of personal loans offered by NRMA
As a company that specialises in motoring services, NRMA offers one type of personal loan: Car Loans. These loans are designed to meet the needs of aspiring car owners at any stage of their lives. It doesn’t matter if you want an new car, a used car or an expensive vehicle—or a motorbike, caravan or motorhome—as the NRMA Car Loan is designed to suit a wide range of borrowers.
Features and benefits of an NRMA personal loan
- Five-hour approvals. Find out if you can get a loan within five hours of applying. NRMA also offers pre-approvals so you can negotiate a better deal on your vehicle.
- Next-day funding. Once the paperwork has been sorted, NRMA will give you access to the funds on the next working day.
- No maintenance fees. NRMA does not charge a monthly loan maintenance fee and there are no additional hidden fees.
- Secure fixed rate. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing exactly how much you have to repay during the term of your loan with a fixed rate.
What other products does NRMA offer?
- Roadside assistance. Get help when you need it most with NRMA’s roadside assistance service. NRMA can provide quick and convenient service if your car breaks down or if you need a tyre replaced.
- Driving school. Learn how to drive with the help of a qualified instructor from NRMA.
- Motor servicing. If your car needs some repairs or some parts replaced, NRMA has a division that offers log book servicing and vehicle inspections.
How to apply for a personal loan from NRMA
NRMA will ask you to provide details of your identity and income. Some of the documents you have to present include your driver’s licence, proof of income and the value of your assets. For self-employed applicants, financial statements will be required.
The application for the loan can be completed online or over the phone. The process is quick and you can receive a notification of pre-approval after five hours.