loans.com.au personal loans
Enjoy competitive rates and the services of a personal lending manager when you take out a personal loan from loans.com.au.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
loans.com.au is an Australian online loan provider. In addition to car loans, loans.com.au also offers housing loans and insurance. Together with Firstmac, a wholesale lending company with over 32 years of experience, loans.com.au has helped many Australians fulfil their financial dreams.
- Early payout available
- No monthly ongoing fee
- Borrow up to $100,000
100% confidential application
Loans.com.au - New and Dealer Used Car Loan
A competitive fixed rate to purchase a car up to four years old. Option to add on-road costs into loan amount.
- Interest rate: 4.67% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 5.22% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Fixed
- Application fee: $400
- Minimum loan amount: $5,000
- Maximum loan amount: $100,000
loans.com.au personal loan comparison
- Standard Car Loan. This loan puts the power of choice in your hands – you choose your car, the loan amount, loan term between
3 yearsand 5 years, and how often you would like to make your repayments. This loan is secured, features a fixed interest rate and allows early repayment.
- Car refinance. If you already have a car loan but are looking to save some money, you can consider this refinancing loan from loans.com.au. This loan is available with a competitive fixed interest rate and is designed to help you save on your existing loan.
Features on offer from loans.com.au
- Competitive rates. loans.com.au offers competitive interest rates with its loans, helping you to keep your repayments low.
- Loan term. The minimum term is
3 yearsand the maximum is 5 years. You can choose to settle your loan as early as possible to save money on interest.
- Loan amount. The minimum loanable amount is
$5,000and the maximum is $100,000, making a loans.com.au personal loan suitable for financing the purchase of a range of vehicles.
- Repayment options. loans.com.au offers regular monthly repayments over an agreed period of time in order to help you pay off your loan faster.
- Accessibility. Manage everything online and have access to your money when you need.
What other products does loans.com.au offer?
- Home loans. loans.com.au has a range of home loans with fixed and variable rate options.
- Chattel mortgage. Also termed as a vehicle lease, a chattel mortgage is mainly for business use. loans.com.au offers flexible repayment terms and flexible lump sum repayments.
- Insurance. Insurance options available include lifestyle protection, home, landlord, car, and caravan and trailer insurance.
How to apply for a personal loan from loans.com.au
Applying for a personal loan with loans.com.au is easy. Simply click "Go to Site" to get started. Fill in the application form with your complete personal and loan details, including the loan purpose and the estimated loan amount, then proceed to input your employment details.
You can also check if you prequalify for a loan by filling out the pre-qualification form. loans.com.au will evaluate your financial standing based on your income and combined expenses. Pre-qualification is valid for three months and you can formally apply for a loan once you’ve found the right purchase.
Aside from being a resident, you need to submit two recent payslips dated in the past four weeks for each borrower and three bank statements where your salary is credited. Apart from that, documents required will vary depending on the type of loan, as well as if you are buying privately or through a dealer. loans.com.au’s lending specialists will assist you further with the required documentation.
More guides on Finder
loans.com.au Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle
The Smart Booster Variable Investor Bundle from loans.com.au is a discount variable rate investment loan for borrowers who have a home loan with the same lender.
loans.com.au Smart Booster Discount Variable Home Loan
The Smart Booster Discount Home Loan from loans.com.au is a variable rate home loan offering a discounted interest rate that's one of the lowest in the market.
loans.com.au Smart Home Loan
Read our review of the loans.com.au Smart Home Loan. This loan has a low rate and almost no fees.
loans.com.au Zip Home Loan
Looking for a home loan that comes with a no interest card offer? Try the Zip Home Loan from loans.com.au.
loans.com.au Essentials Home Loan review
The loans.com.au Essentials Home Loan is a basic home loan with minimal fees. Read this product review to find out if it's the right loan for you.
loans.com.au Smart Loan Package
A review of the loans.com.au Smart Loan Package Review. Find out if it's right for you.
loans.com.au Construction Home Loan
Build your home with a low cost home loan and save thousands. The loans.com.au Construction Home Loan is a construction loan with a range of features designed to help those building.
loans.com.au Fixed Home Loan
The loans.com.au Fixed Home Loan comes with a range of features which make this fixed rate home loan a product you should add to your comparison.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert