Receive 1c off per litre at 7-Eleven and participating Mobil branded sites and access to partner benefits with the Mobil Card.
The Mobil Card is designed to offer businesses value through fuel discounts and extensive network coverage. With Mobil Card locations covering almost 90% of the Australian fuel market, you’re never too far away from one of the participating 5,800 service stations across Australia. Coupled with the optional coverage of WEX Roadside Assistance, the Mobil Card can also offer convenient vehicle maintenance thanks to its exclusive partnerships with various outlets specialising in vehicle parts, accessories, and services.
|Product Name||Mobil card|
|Purchase rate (p.a.)||N/A|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Late Payment Fee||$25|
Review of the Mobil Card
The Mobil Card is a premium fuel card for business vehicle owners as it provides access to exclusive special offers from a wide range of partners. From petrol discounts to windscreen repair, Mobil Card has you covered.
Aside from the discounts on fuel, the Mobil Card is partnered with various speciality outlets to provide you the benefits that matter. All Mobil Cards are PIN-enabled, and linked to the details of the driver as well as the vehicle. This ensures that both the account holder or anyone else driving the designated vehicle can use this scorecard.
Features and benefits of Mobil Card
You can expect the following features and benefits from the Mobil Card:
- Fuel savings. The Mobil Card offers 1c off per litre at 7-Eleven and participating Mobil branded sites.
- Wide acceptance. You can use your Mobil Card at 5,800 participating fuel service stations around Australia.
- Accommodation. Receive 5% off the best available rate when you book at any Best Western properties across Australia using your Mobil Card.
- WEX Roadside Assistance. Available for at an additional cost.
- Vehicle-related discounts. The Mobil Card has exclusive partnerships with multiple auto retailers such as Supercheap Auto, tyre-providers such as Bridgestone and Beaurepaires and vehicle service providers such as Ultra Tune, NRMA and ABS Auto. This means you can receive discounts of between 5% to 15% on their services and range of products.
The fees you can expect from the Mobil Card
The Mobile Card incurs the following fees:
- Card fees. A replacement card costs $8 per card, whereas the express card delivery fee costs $10.00 per envelope.
- Credit card processing fee. Any transaction done with Mobil Card is subject to a processing fee of 1.3% for MasterCard and Visa and 2.1% for American Express.
- Late payment fee. You’re required to pay an administration fee of $25 along with an additional late payment fee of 3.75% of the overdue sum.
- General fees: No fees will be charged for email statements whereas paper statements will be charged at $3.95 per statement. Good excuse to go green, maybe?
- Monthly management fee: The Mobil Card has a monthly management fee of $3.25.
How to apply for the Mobil Card
You can apply for the Mobil Card online and you’re required to provide the following personal and business information:
If you’re signing up for the card, you should be an office holder of the company (such as the director, company secretary or someone else who is authorised to make the application on behalf of the company). You’ll also be required to provide your full name and contact details. You also need to set a credit limit to determine how much can be charged to the account. The credit limit you’re approved for will be based on the credit assessment process.
- ABN. You’re required to enter your business’ ABN and then the application will use the ABR database to auto populate the other required fields.
- Business details. You’ll be asked to include your business name which will be embossed on the card. This must be 26 characters or less.
- Card details. You’ll also need to confirm if the card is for the vehicle only, driver only or both.
- Payment details. You’ll also be asked to nominate how you’d like to pay your account, your options being direct debit, credit card and manual payment.
The Mobil Card offers savings and convenience to cardholders who drive a lot for work. As this is not the only fuel card in the market, you’ll need to compare a few cards to ensure that this one is the right fit for you.Back to top