If you’re an aspiring Uber driver, DriverLend can help you get an Uber-ready vehicle quickly and easily.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Factors to consider before financing a vehicle through DriverLend
DriverLend is a car financing broker. It provides ABN holders with new and used car financing by matching you with a loan product from its panel. You make a simple weekly or monthly repayment and get a car of your choosing to drive for both Uber and personal use.
DriverLend can help you find finance even if you have bad credit, are on temporary visas or have a new ABN. Funding approval can be as quick as 24 hours, so you could be out on the road in a matter of days.
Features of DriverLend’s vehicle financing
DriverLend offers a range of benefits for Uber drivers. Here are some of the features of financing through DriverLend:
- Fast turnaround. Funding can be approved within 24 hours, depending on your credit history.
- Visa holders accepted. DriverLend is willing to finance a vehicle for temporary visa holders.
- Bad credit history accepted. Applicants with a bad credit history will be considered.
- Discounted car prices. Get up to 25% off the dealer price of a new car when you finance it through DriverLend.
- Access to a range of lenders. As a broker, DriverLend can give you access to over 50 different lender's products.
- Tailored loan products. DriverLend can tailor the loan product to suit your needs and situation.
How to sign up with DriverLend
Use this form to contact DriverLend and a representative will get back to you about financing a car.
To be eligible for DriverLend financing you need:
- An ABN
- A current driver’s license
When signing up to DriverLend you will need a copy of:
- Your driver’s license
- Your medicare card
- A utility bill or other proof of address
DriverLend gives Uber drivers a way to drive with an appropriate vehicle. Before using DriverLend to finance your vehicle you should compare other Uber rental or financing options.