If you’re an aspiring Uber driver, DriverLend can help you get an Uber-ready vehicle quickly and easily.
While driving for Uber is an easy way to earn money, Uber requires drivers to have a relatively new car. If you don’t have the money and don’t want to take out a loan, financing a vehicle is a viable option to consider.
For a single weekly or monthly repayment you get a new car by using the services of DriverLend. As a broker, DriverLend can give you access to over 50 different loan products and can tailor the loan to suit your needs. After a set term you will either own the car or you can return it for a new one.
|Excess Distance Cost||$0 per km|
|Price Per Week (from)||$77|
- Bad credit and temporary visa holders considered
- Discounts available
- Get access to over 50 loan products
- Pricing only avail. on application
- Insurance not included but available as an add-on
- Have an ABN
- Have a current driver’s license
Factors to consider before financing a vehicle through DriverLend
DriverLend is a car financing broker. It provides ABN holders with new and used car financing by matching you with a loan product from its panel. You make a simple weekly or monthly repayment and get a car of your choosing to drive for both Uber and personal use.
DriverLend can help you find finance even if you have bad credit, are on temporary visas or have a new ABN. Funding approval can be as quick as 24 hours, so you could be out on the road in a matter of days.
How you can lease your next car
Features of DriverLend’s vehicle financing
DriverLend offers a range of benefits for Uber drivers. Here are some of the features of financing through DriverLend:
- Fast turnaround. Funding can be approved within 24 hours, depending on your credit history.
- Visa holders accepted. DriverLend is willing to finance a vehicle for temporary visa holders.
- Bad credit history accepted. Applicants with a bad credit history will be considered.
- Discounted car prices. Get up to 25% off the dealer price of a new car when you finance it through DriverLend.
- Access to a range of lenders. As a broker, DriverLend can give you access to over 50 different lender's products.
- Tailored loan products. DriverLend can tailor the loan product to suit your needs and situation.
How to sign up with DriverLend
Use this form to contact DriverLend and a representative will get back to you about financing a car.
To be eligible for DriverLend financing you need:
- An ABN
- A current driver’s license
When signing up to DriverLend you will need a copy of:
- Your driver’s license
- Your medicare card
- A utility bill or other proof of address
DriverLend gives Uber drivers a way to drive with an appropriate vehicle. Before using DriverLend to finance your vehicle you should compare other Uber rental or financing options.