Capify unsecured business loans
Apply for up to $300,000 from Capify and enjoy a simple application process.
If you're looking for a flexible business loan, this unsecured financing option from Capify may be one to consider. You can apply for however much you need, with loans of between $5,000 and $300,000 available, and with same-day approval you can have your funds within 24 hours. Repayments can be flexible to suit your business' cash flow. Find out more about the benefits of a Capify Unsecured Business Loan in the review below.
3% origination fee
Max. Loan Amount
3 months to 1 year
How does an Unsecured Business Loan from Capify work?
Check your business is eligible to apply – it needs to have been in operation for a minimum of six months and meet minimum monthly turnover requirements. The approval process is online and should only take 60 seconds to complete If the application is approved you can receive your funds within three business days.
The funds received from a Capify loan can be used for any business purpose. The repayment terms differ depending on your business, but can be between 3 to 12 months. When it comes to repaying your loan there is a fixed daily repayment schedule, but if your business is seasonal Capify has a Flex program to adjust to your business needs.
Features of a Capify Unsecured Business Loan
There are several benefits with Capify's business financing, including:
- No security is required. Some business financing options require security which can be restricting for business owners that cannot provide it. No security is required for a Capify Unsecured Business Loan.
- Quick application and turnaround time. The application only takes 60 second to complete and you can receive your approved funds within 24 hours.
- Flexible loan repayments. This loan comes with a fixed daily payment schedule. However, payments can be more flexible for businesses that are seasonal using Capify's Flex program. Terms can extend up to 1 year.
- Varying loan amounts. You can apply for a Business loan of between $5,000 and $300,000.
- Costs. Capify does not set an interest rate for your loan, but rather establishes a total payback amount in your loan contract. This will be repaid through your ongoing repayments.
How you can apply for business financing with Capify
If you want to apply for a Capify loan for your business, you can submit an online application by clicking "Go to Site". To be eligible, the business needs to meet the following criteria:
- Have been in operation for at least six months
- Have a minimum turnover of at least $10,000 per month
You'll need the following details to apply:
- Bank statements for the last six months or six to twelve depending on deal size
- Merchant statements for the last four to six months
- A driver's licence for the owner of the business
Capify offers a competitive financing option to consider for your business, but remember to compare your options before starting your application.