6 best Black Friday mobile plan deals in Australia: Save 70%
Get more bang for your buck with buy 1 get 1 free offers, bonus data for cheaper prices and more.
Most mobile plan deals for Black Friday are available for a short period only so you'll need to get in fast.
Kogan Mobile's Black Friday offers
Kogan Mobile's flexing its muscles with some solid buy 1 get 1 free offers on a couple of its 365-day long expiry plans that run on the Vodafone network.
- Good to know. Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points when you sign up to Kogan Mobile. That's 1 point for every $2 spent.
- Kogan's Large long expiry plan 300GB: $270 or $22.50 per 30 days
- Kogan's Extra Large long expiry plan 500GB: $300 or $25 per 30 days
Between 2 people, that's $270-$300 in savings over the year.
Alternatively, Kogan's also giving away discounts on its:
- Medium 365-day long expiry plan 200GB: $130 instead of $175
- Small 365-day long expiry plan 130GB: $120 instead of $140
All offers end on 1 December.
Circles.Life's Black Friday huge data offer
Score a massive 120GB for only $30 per month for the first 6 months and get on the Optus network for cheaper.
From your 7th month onwards the Circles.Life mobile plan will revert back to its original price and data inclusion - 100GB for $45 a month.
Alternatively, you can also get:
- 30GB for $15 per month
- 160GB for $45 per month
amaysim's Black Friday mobile plan deals
amaysim's also slinging offers on its 6-month and 365-day long expiry plans which are great for anyone on a tight budget who wants access to the Optus network.
You can get:
- 60GB for $60 on its 1-year plan. Ongoing is $120/year
- 165GB for $100 on its 1-year plan. Ongoing is $200/year
- 150GB for $75 on its 6-month plan. Ongoing is $150/year
The offers are only available until 29 November.
Boost Mobile deals for Black Friday
Boost Mobile's a solid choice if you want up to a whopping 70% off on your mobile plan, bonus data and full access to the Telstra network for cheaper.
- $30 Prepaid SIM: 40GB for $9 for the first renewal and 20GB from the 4th recharge
- $40 Prepaid SIM: 55GB for $14 for the first renewal and 30GB from the 4th recharge
- $300 12 month SIM: 240GB for $250
- $200 12 month SIM: 100GB for $200
- Keep in mind. The discounted price is only for your first renewal before reverting back to its original RRP.
Optus Black Friday mobile plan offers
Optus has 3 deals on offer for its long expiry and prepaid SIM plan.
You can get:
- $30 28-day expiry prepaid plan: $10 for 40GB for the first recharge, then 10GB from the 4th renewal
- $180 365-day expiry prepaid plan: $150 for 120GB for the first recharge, then 60GB from the 2nd renewal
- $115 month to month postpaid plan: 500GB for $65 per month for the first 12 months
felix mobile Finder exclusive
If you want to save money and not be limited by data allowances, this one's for you.
Signing up via Finder using code FINDER50 will give you access to an exclusive offer where you can get unlimited data on your mobile plan for 50% off.
- $17.50 per month for the first 3 months, then $35/month after
- Access to Vodafone's network
- Supporting a 100% carbon neutral provider that plants a tree for every active subscription
- Referral discount for you and your friends
The offer ends 14 December.