Bendigo Business Flexi Loan
Benefit from flexibile repayments, with the ability to switch between interest-only and principal and interest payments.
This business loan from Bendigo Bank offers a range of interest rate and repayment options, allowing you to tailor the loan to suit your cash flow needs. You can borrow for a range of business purposes and benefit from features such as redraw. Find out more about this loan and if it's right for your business's needs.
1 to 20 years
|Product Name||Bendigo Business Flexi Loan|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
|Loan Term||1 to 20 years|
How does the Bendigo Bank Business Flexi Loan work?
The Business Flexi Loan from Bendigo Bank is a term loan that is suitable for a range of commercial and business purposes. The amount you're approved for is dependent on your business's financial situation. The loan terms depend on the interest rate, which can be fixed or variable.
Loan terms of between 1 year and 10 years are available for a fixed rate loan and 1 to 20 years are available with a variable rate. Bendigo Bank will advise the interest rate and fees when you apply.
Features of the Bendigo Business Flexi Loan
The Flexi Loan includes the following features:
- Various repayment options. Bendigo Bank offers a range of repayment options with this loan. You can choose between principal and interest repayments or interest-only repayments and you're able to make your repayments online, over the phone or in a Bendigo Bank branch.
- Fixed or variable rates. This loan is available with a fixed or variable rate. The variable rate option can extend up to 20 years.
- Repayment methods. Repayments can be made over the phone, online or in a branch.
- Online banking. You can keep an eye on how much you owe by signing up for online banking.
- Access to half-yearly statements. Bendigo Bank will send a statement free of charge every six months so you can see how much you have left to pay.
- Redraw facility. With the variable loan rate option, you can redraw funds whenever necessary. The minimum redraw amount is $5,000.
- Loan terms. You can choose a fixed rate loan with a lifetime of 1 year to 10 years. With a variable rate, this extends from 1 to 20 years. However, terms for both loans can be extended based on the security offered.
- Loan amount. When you apply for a loan, the bank will take into account your current assets and liabilities, any outstanding debt, and the kind of security you will put forward. This information will help determine how much you will be able to borrow.
How much does the loan cost?
The total fees associated with this loan depend on the details of your application. However, to give you some idea, here is an outline of fees that you can expect to pay:
- Establishment fee
- Service fee
- A principal reduction fee of $50. This will be charged when you make additional repayments and reduce your loan principal.
How to apply for the Bendigo Business Flexi Loan
In order to be eligible for this business loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be using the loan for business or commercial purposes
- You must not currently be bankrupt or insolvent
- You must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN).
Once you are sure you meet these criteria, click on "Go to Site" to make an enquiry with Bendigo Bank.
Being able to switch between loan types might seem ideal for your business. However, it's important to compare other business loans as well, before going ahead with your application.
Comparison of other business loans
Whilst we don't directly compare Bendigo Business Flexi Loan, you can compare other business loans offering similar features.