Enjoy a quick online application and disbursal of funds with Banjo Loans and keep your small business moving.
If your small business is in need of financing, you may want to consider what’s on offer from Banjo Loans. You can apply online using a simple application and you’ll find out if you’ve been approved in a few hours. Your business goals are taken into account as part of the application, and also during your loan term, which is why you can apply for further funds as needed.
|Product Name||Banjo Business Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$20,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$250,000|
|Loan Term||6 months|
How does a loan from Banjo work?
Applying for financing through Banjo Loans involves you filling out a simple online form. As part of the process you’ll need to provide various key details, including your accounting information, which can help you be approved for a loan.
If you’re approved, you’ll receive the funds within 72 hours. You can then manage your loan using the Banjo dashboard.
What features does Banjo Loans offer?
The features of Banjo’s small business loan include:
- Receive your funds quickly. If approved, you should receive your funds within 24 to 72 hours.
- Generous loan amount. You can borrow up to $250,000, making it suitable for a range of small business needs.
- Repayment options. Choose to make your repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Flexible lending criteria. Banjo performs credit analysis and determine an interest rate that reflects the health and quality of the business and the purpose of the loan. Banjo also do not require any security over personal assets.
- Account management. You’re able to manage your account using the customised Banjo dashboard. You can also use this to view your account history and apply for another loan.
- You have a registered Australian business
- The business is at least two years old and has an annual turnover of $200,000 or more
- You can provide three months of bank statements
- Your ABN or ACN
- Identification details for the directors
- Your driver’s licence and a photograph
- The business’ accounting information and banking details
Is there anything to consider before applying?
As larger loan amounts are on offer, it’s important to only apply for as much as your business needs. You will receive a full list of fees and a rate when you apply. Be sure to review these carefully to ensure your business can afford the loan.
How you can apply for a Banjo Loan
Applying for a Banjo Loan is easy, and to get started you can click “Go to Site”. The following eligibility criteria will need to be met:
If you meet the above criteria you are eligible to apply. Make sure you have these on hand to complete the online application:
Banjo loans offers a flexible solution for small businesses to consider, but as there are many financing options on the market, make sure to compare your options before you apply.
Comparison of other business loans
Whilst we don't directly compare Banjo Business Loans, compare other business loans offering similar features.