7-Eleven Fuel Pass
The 7-Eleven Fuel Pass is a flexible card-based account designed to help you save on fuel and keep track of spending for your business. If you sign up for an account now, you’ll get 8 cents per litre off your fuel spending at 7-Eleven outlets for the first 6 months.
After that, you can use the 7-Eleven Fuel Pass to save at least 2 cents per litre on regular petrol and diesel, with a minimum saving of 4 cents per litre for premium petrol at 7-Eleven outlets. This account also offers up to 44 payment days and a monthly fee of $2.50 (plus GST) per card. There is also an additional one-off $8 fee per card.
No joining fees or transaction fees
Save at least 2c/L on regular petrol & diesel and 4c/L on premium
Up to 44 days days payment-free
Discounts at over 550 7-Eleven locations and accepted across the over 6,000-location Motorpass network Australia-wide
Charges a $2.50 monthly fee
Additional card fee of $8
Hefty late payment fee of $60 fee plus 4.1% of overdue amount
|Product Name||7-Eleven Fuel Pass|
|Annual fee||$30 p.a.|
|Number of Locations||550|
|Days to pay||Up to 44 days|
|Annual fee||$30 p.a.|
|Visa / Mastercard Processing Fee||1.3%|
|Amex Processing Fee||2.1%|
If your business involves a lot of driving or transport, the 7-Eleven Fuel Pass gives you a way to keep track of expenses and save on fuel costs when you or employees fill up at 7-Eleven outlets. As well as the introductory savings of 8 cents per litre, this account offers minimum discounts of between 2 and 4 cents on fuel at 550 different 7-Eleven outlets around Australia. It can also use the cards across the WEX Motorpass network.
If you manage a team of staff, you can get additional cards for them to use on the road, with flexible card controls. You can also choose what transactions you and your staff can make, with three different options: fuel-only, fuel and vehicle services or all these services and spending in the 7-Eleven shop.
How to applyYou can apply for the 7-Eleven Fuel Pass online by filling in a secure application form via the 7-Eleven website or by filling in a hard copy of the form. To get started, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have the documents and details needed to complete the application.
- New customer. To get the 8 cent per litre introductory offer, you need to be a new 7-Eleven Fuel Pass business customer.
- Business requirements. You must be a business owner, director, secretary or other authorised staff member. The business must also have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Contact details. This includes your full name, position with the company, contact numbers and email address.
- Business details. This includes the business name, ABN, trading address and postal address.
- Card and billing details. You can request a specific limit for your account during the application, as well as billing details. For each card you request, you need to include whether the card is assigned to a vehicle, a driver or a vehicle and driver.
- Introductory 8 cent per litre discount. Apply for the 7-Eleven Fuel Pass as a new customer and you'll save 8 cents per litre on fuel spending at 7-Eleven for the first 6 months. This saving covers unleaded and diesel spend but excludes Autogas. At the end of the introductory period, the account's ongoing discounts will apply to fuel spending at 7-Eleven outlets.
- Ongoing fuel discounts at 7-Eleven. Outside of any introductory periods, the 7-Eleven Fuel Pass offers a minimum of 2 cents per litre off the pump price for the following regular fuel grades: Special Unleaded 91, Special E10 and Special Diesel. It offers 4 cents per litre off the pump price for the following premium fuel grades: Extra Unleaded 95, Supreme+ Unleaded 98. These savings can't be used in conjunction with any other offer, including the My 7-Eleven Fuel App.
- Choice of spending options. You can set up this account for fuel only spending, fuel and vehicle spending (such as oils and car wash) or both of these options and spending in 7-Eleven shops.
- Flexible card controls. You can assign cards to a specific vehicle in your fleet, a driver or a vehicle and driver. You can also set up different card controls to help keep track of spending and account management.
- Accepted across Australia. You can use a 7-Eleven Fuel Pass card at 550 7-Eleven outlets around Australia, as well as at WEX Motorpass locations. Just note the fuel discounts are only offered at 7-Eleven.
Rates & fees
- Monthly fee. The 7-Eleven Fuel Pass has a monthly fee of $2.50 plus GST per card.
- Additional card fee. This account has an additional card fee of $8 per card.
- Payment fees. You can pay the account by direct debit, credit card, BPAY or cheque with the following costs:
- Direct debit from a bank account. There is no fee if you choose to pay by direct debit from a bank account.
- Mastercard and Visa credit cards. 1.3% per transaction
- American Express cards. 2.1% per transaction
- BPAY. $0.90 per transaction
- Cheque processing. $9.50 per cheque
- Late payment fee. If you don't pay the amount listed on your statement by the due date, there is a $60 administration charge and a late payment fee of 4.1% of the overdue amount.
- Activity report fees. A quarterly activity report costs $12.73 p.a. per card and an annual activity report costs $15 p.a. per card.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked