Best Personal Finance App: Pocketbook
Pocketbook claimed the Best Personal Finance App.
The award was won by at the 2016 Finder Innovation Awards, presented at a gala dinner hosted by media personality and The New Inventors presenter James O'Loghlin.
- Acorns Grow Australia, Acorns App
- American Express, Amex AU App
- CommBank, CommBank App
Guest judge: Chris Jager, Editor of Lifehacker Australia
Chris Jager from Lifehacker explains:
Pocketbook is one of the simplest and most user-friendly ways for Australians to monitor their spending and create a budget. Its integration with all major banks and ability to sync accounts makes it suitable for all Australians who want to take control of their finances; those who bank with more than one institution.”
How we judged this award
Who was able to enter
App developers, banks and other financial institutions.
How were the finalists judged?
Finalists submitted written answers to these questions and were awarded a score out of 10 for each of them by three judges: two from the finder.com.au team plus one external guest judge.
- Originality - What is original about this personal finance app?
- Technological Innovation - What is innovative about the technology used or created?
- Usability - How does this personal finance app improve usability?
- Impact - How does this service impact the market?
- Range of Impact - How big an audience does this personal finance app reach?