Zeller EFTPOS Terminal
Key points about Zeller
- Offers a fast, mobile or countertop EFTPOS machine
- An all-in-one business payment solution with linked transaction account and Mastercard
- Multiple connectivity options (Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot and roaming coverage with a SIM card)
- PIN-protected refunds, custom tipping and the ability to add surcharges
- Accepts MOTO (over the phone) payments
- Offers a real-time dashboard to track payments and view transaction histories
What types of payment machines does Zeller have?
Zeller offers one type of EFTPOS terminal that's available in White or Black. The terminal can be used on your countertop or as a roaming terminal with a battery life of up to 24 hours. It can connect to your Wi-Fi or mobile hotspot, or you can choose to use a SIM card for connectivity when you're on the move (for example if you're setting up a pop up market stall or operating a mobile business).
The terminals have a large touchscreen display, and allow customers to use contactless payments methods as well as swipe their card or insert their card to pay.
Features of Zeller
Here are the main features of a Zeller Terminal and linked business account.
Transaction account and Mastercard
When you purchase Zeller Terminal, you receive a free Zeller Transaction Account and Zeller Mastercard, all in one box.
Range of payment options.
Zeller Terminal accepts a range of payment options including Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS, American Express, JCB, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
No lock-in contract.
There are no lock-in contracts, monthly recurring terminal rental fees or hidden charges.
Linked business account.
You can choose to sweep payments into your free Zeller Transaction Account for next-day access to your funds.
This account has no account keeping fees or charges, and no limit on transactions. Payments deposited into this account by 9pm will be available to spend by 1am the next day, 365 days a year. The account offers access to a detailed, real-time transaction history and the ability to categorise transactions via one dashboard.
Option to use your current bank account.
You're able to settle funds into your current business bank account if you prefer, instead of the Zeller Transaction Account, with funds deposited the following business day.
You can choose use your free Zeller Mastercard to spend your takings easily and quickly. Add your card to your mobile wallet, and order additional cards for your employees. This card has no annual fees and charges for domestic use within Australia.
Customised solutions for transactions.
You can add a tipping option into the payment process, process refunds and add custom surcharges to pass on the full or partial transaction fee to your customer if you choose to. You can also print receipts or send digital receipts to customers via email or SMS.
Zeller SIM card is powered by Optus and includes unlimited data for use with Zeller Terminal.
How much does Zeller EFTPOS cost?
- Zeller Terminal: $299 per terminal with no lock-in contract
- Processing fees: Card transactions that are tapped, inserted or swiped have a processing fee of 1.4% (including GST). Transactions where you need to manually enter the card details attract a fee of 1.7%. For businesses processing > $250K annually in card payments, Zeller's Sales team can also negotiate a much lower custom processing fee for your business.
- Zeller SIM Card: First month free, then $15 per month for unlimited data and no lock-in contract
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked