Timelio Invoice Finance
Finance up to 100% of your invoices. You will be charged a transaction fee and a discount fee.
With Timelio, you can improve your business cash flow by getting your outstanding invoices financed. You can finance your invoices within 24 hours without having to wait on customers to pay and with no maximum funding limits.
You can also finance Australian or overseas invoices with no lock-in contracts or exit fees. Timelio charges 2 fees: a transaction fee on each invoice funded and a discount fee, which is calculated daily.
Main points to consider with Timelio invoice finance
Timelio offers an invoice financing product that lets your businesses fund its outstanding invoices within 24 hours. Applications are online, and you can pay suppliers, hire new staff and expand production.
Unlike traditional business loans, you do not need to have a minimum turnover or operating history. You also don't need to provide property as security against the finance. However, to be eligible for invoice finance you will need to have invoices worth at least $10,000 from large corporate, government or insured customers as well as an Australian business number (ABN).
You receive up to 100% of the invoice value upfront, minus any fees. A late-payment reserve, equal to 1 month's discount fee, is held until your customer pays the invoice. It is your responsibility to ensure your customer pays the invoice, and Timelio may request the invoice be repaid if it is overdue.
You will not have to pay any sign-up or account fees, and there are no lock-in contracts.
Features of Timelio invoice finance
- Fast online application. You can apply for funding online in approximately 10 minutes.
- Quick funding. You can get access to funding within 24 hours.
- Flexibility. Choose which invoices you want to fund, when you need to, with no lock-in contracts. You can fund all your invoices or just the ones you want.
- Funding options. Timelio also offers trade finance and export finance to fund overseas customers.
- No minimum turnover requirement. You can apply for funding even if you're a startup or an established business. Newly formed businesses are eligible to apply. Timelio also provides funding for businesses who have existing loans and Australian Taxation Office (ATO) liabilities.
What costs do I need to consider?
- No upfront or ongoing fees. You will not pay any application or account-keeping fees.
- Transaction fee. You will pay a fee on each invoice, depending on its size and duration.
- Discount fee. The cost of finance is calculated daily.
How can I apply?
You can start your application by clicking "Go to site" below. Your business will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible
- Have a minimum of $10,000 in invoices from customers that are large corporations, government bodies or are insured.
- You will also need your name and business email. You can link your MYOB, Xero or QuickBooks account directly, or you can manually upload your financials to complete the application.