TIM Finance Invoice Finance

Borrow up to 90% of unpaid invoices. Fees apply and there is a $1 million revenue requirement.

TIM Finance Invoice Finance allows you to access the money tied up in your pending invoices. They offer funding up to $1 billion dollars and can finance to 90% of your invoices in exchange for a fee. This fee is based on your business’s size and value, as well as the risk assessment of your clients. 10% of your invoices will be held back until your invoices have been paid, and the fee is taken from this amount. This loan is secured against your invoices. To be eligible for this loan, your business needs an annual revenue of at least $1 million, and you need to have at least four regular paying clients or customers.

We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!

How does TIM Finance Invoice Finance work?

TIM Finance works by charging a "discount fee" on the invoices it funds. Once through its approval process, simply upload your invoices (TIM runs a credit check on your debtors and verifies each invoice) and it can give you up to 90% of the total amount payable on those invoices. The 10% is paid to you once the debtor pays the invoice, minus the fee charged by TIM.

In order to apply for TIM Finance, simply submit your business data so that its team can determine your eligibility. The "discount fee" you will be charged is based on the size and value of both your business and on the criteria of the debtors funding you.

Features of TIM Finance Invoice Finance

  • Quick online application. Apply online in a few easy steps.
  • Receive your funds in 24 hours. Once approved, you can unlock up to 90% of your invoice funds within 24 hours of invoice verification.
  • No hard credit checks. Applying for TIM Finance will not affect your credit rating. If you have bad credit or have been denied a loan elsewhere, you may still be able to apply for TIM Finance.
  • No property security. TIM checks your current sales and uses your accounts receivables invoice ledger as collateral.
  • Up to 90% funding available. On verified invoices, TIM will pay out up to 90% of your invoice funding. The other 10% is held back until your debtor has paid. The agreed-upon fee is taken from that 10%.
  • Payment protection. Should your debtor going into insolvency TIMSecure will cover 90% of the invoice value funded, plus legal fees to chase your debtor's outstanding payment.
  • No payment until your invoice is paid. TIM only takes its fee once your debtor has paid your invoice.
  • $1 million revenue requirement. Your business must have an annual revenue of at least $1 million and you must have at least four regular paying clients or customers.
  • No long lock-in contracts.

How much does the loan cost?

  • Discount fee. The "discount fee" charged by TIM Finance is determined on your business's size and value, as well as on the risk assessment of your clients. TIM says that the more you use its system, the lower your discount fee could become.
  • No application fees
  • No hidden fees

How to apply for TIM Finance Invoice Finance

If you're a small to medium business owner and think TIM Finance could help to improve your company's cash flow, simply click the "Go to site" button and provide your business data. Before applying, make sure you meet the following criteria:

  • Have been operating at least 12 months
  • Have an annual revenue of at least $1 million
  • Have at least four regular paying customers

You will need:

  • Your ABN
  • The director's/owner's/officer's information

TIM Finance Invoice Finance is a viable choice for many businesses and could potentially be a cheaper option than other forms of unsecured business loans. However, it is always worth exploring and comparing invoice financing products before submitting an application.

Ask an expert

To ask a question simply log in via your email or create an account.

You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our Terms of Use, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy and Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Go to site