Telstra Day: Less than 24 hours to save $400 on Samsung phones
Telstra Day is back with some big savings across Samsung handsets and NBN plans.
Here's a quick rundown of what's on offer this Telstra Day:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 from $1099 (save $400)
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G from $499 (save $200)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G from $949 (save $300)
- NBN 50 plan now $75 for 6 months, $95 a month after
- NBN 100 plan now $90 for 6 months, $110 a month after
- NBN 250 plan now $110 for 6 months, $140 a month after
- Time is running out: Telstra Day ends at midnight tonight 16 March 2023.
Telstra Day phone offers for March 2023
You can nab one of these Samsung Galaxy devices on one of Telstra's 12-, 24- or 36-month phone plans.
To give you an idea of how much each device will cost we've paired it with Telstra's cheapest mobile plan ($58 a month for 40GB) for 36 months.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
The latest Flip phone from Samsung comes in 4 colourways and a unique experience all with Samsung's premiere internal specs. Its 6.7-inch display is all wrapped up in heavy-duty Ultra Thin Glass.
Feel free to put the long battery life through its paces and enjoy fast charging when you need it back to full power.
Get the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 from:
- $88.51 a month over 36 months
- With a minimum total cost of $3,186.36 including Telstra's Basic plan over 36 months
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
Despite not being a flagship phone, the Galaxy A53 is still great for those who want a quality handset for a smaller price tag. It comes with 4 rear-facing cameras and image stabilisation for smooth videography.
Get the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G from:
- $71.85 a month over 36 months
- With a minimum total cost of $2,586.60 including Telstra's Basic plan over 36 months
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
The Galaxy S21 FE comes with a fast processor even though it's an older model. The front camera lets you take all the selfies you want, even when it's dark thanks to Night Mode.
Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G from:
- $76.02 a month over 36 months
- With a minimum total cost of $2,736.72 including Telstra's Basic plan over 36 months
What do I get on a Telstra mobile plan?
Each Telstra mobile phone plan comes with no lock-in contract.
The telco giant can't be beaten when it comes to coverage. It owns the largest mobile network which covers 99.5% of Australians.
On a Telstra mobile plan you also get:
- Unlimited standard national calls and texts
- Unlimited data. When you use up your full allowance your speeds are slowed to 1.5Mbps but you'll never be charged for excess data
- Data sharing for up to 10 plans on 1 Telstra account
- Access to the Telstra Plus rewards program. Earn points to spend on accessories and other items in the rewards store
Telstra's also offering a pre-paid Nokia C30 from $89 (save $60).
Telstra Day internet plan offers for March 2023
The offers don't end with just smartphones.
Telstra is slashing prices across 3 of its internet plans as well.
Outside of Telstra day it's running a promotion with $10 off ($20 for the Ultimate plan) for the first 6 months.
Just for today, you can save an extra $10.
Check it out:
- NBN 50. Home Internet Essential plan - $75/month for the first 6 months then $95/month ongoing.
- NBN 100. Home Internet Premium plan - $90/month for the first 6 months then $110/month ongoing.
- NBN 250. Home Internet Ultimate plan - $110/month for the first 6 months then $140/month ongoing.
Plus Telstra's also throwing in a 12-month Kayo Sports basic subscription for free for all your sports streaming needs.
How does this Telstra Day compare to previous offers?
This month's Telstra Day is a lot more exciting than last month when there the star of the sale was mainly the Pixel 7 Pro.
However, if these offers still don't meet your needs just come back next month for another Telstra Day flash sale.