Hotman & Brown tax and accounting services
Hotman & Brown offers specialised accounting solutions for individuals and businesses.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Hotman & Brown offers a suite of accounting solutions to both individuals and businesses. From simple tax returns to personal financial planning, the firm offers one-off or ongoing support, depending on what you need.
If you’re looking for a tax return service this financial year, Hotman & Brown offers basic tax returns over the phone from less than $100.
What tax services does Hotman & Brown offer?
Individual tax returns
Hotman & Brown can help individuals complete their basic employee tax returns over the phone. The accountants will help you fill in your tax return and claim any work-related deductions you might be eligible for. They can also help you claim deductions you didn’t know you were eligible for, to help you maximise your potential refund.
Business tax returns
Hotman & Brown specialises in business accounting solutions, and offers tax support for businesses of all shapes and sizes including sole traders, self-employed tradespeople, start-ups, retail merchants and larger corporate entities. The accountants can help businesses with BAS reporting, PAYG and GST tax obligations plus more.
Business accounting solutions
In addition to tax solutions, Hotman & Brown can help businesses with ongoing, year-round accounting and finance support. Services include bookkeeping and payroll support, auditing and compliance obligations, financial planning and business development.
What fees does Hotman & Brown charge?
- Individuals: Individual tax returns including two deductions starting from $99. Additional deductions attract an additional $29 fee.
- Businesses: Business tax returns starting from $179.
What are the steps involved for submitting my tax return?
Hotman & Brown makes it as simple as possible to complete your tax return wherever you may be in Australia; you can complete the whole process without leaving your house.
- Submit your details. Click on the “Go to Site” button at the top of the page to be securely redirected to Hotman & Brown’s site. Here, you can fill in your name and contact details and a short message about what tax support you’re looking for.
- Complete your tax return over the phone. An accountant from Hotman & Brown will contact you shortly after receiving your online inquiry. They’ll help you complete your tax return over the phone, by going through all the necessary details and asking you about any deductions you wish to claim, or extra income you might have earned throughout the year.
- Confirm the tax return is accurate. Once this is completed (the process will only take 10-20 minutes), Hotman & Brown will send you a copy of your completed tax return, to review and sign.
Done! Hotman & Brown will now lodge your completed tax return with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) on your behalf.
This information is of a general nature only. Finder is not a Registered Tax Practitioner and does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain professional tax advice, before acting on any of the information contained in this article.
More guides on Finder
How to watch Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Sixers and Thunder clash in the biggest Sydney Derby in the history of the Big Bash League.
Where to watch Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses online
Who will be declared House Cup Champion?
How to watch Ray Donovan: The Movie online in Australia
Will Mickey Donovan finally die in this wrap-up movie?
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Ask an Expert