Hotman & Brown tax and accounting services
Hotman & Brown offers specialised accounting solutions for individuals and businesses.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Hotman & Brown offers a suite of accounting solutions to both individuals and businesses. From simple tax returns to personal financial planning, the firm offers one-off or ongoing support, depending on what you need.
If you’re looking for a tax return service this financial year, Hotman & Brown offers basic tax returns over the phone from less than $100.
What tax services does Hotman & Brown offer?
Individual tax returns
Hotman & Brown can help individuals complete their basic employee tax returns over the phone. The accountants will help you fill in your tax return and claim any work-related deductions you might be eligible for. They can also help you claim deductions you didn’t know you were eligible for, to help you maximise your potential refund.
Business tax returns
Hotman & Brown specialises in business accounting solutions, and offers tax support for businesses of all shapes and sizes including sole traders, self-employed tradespeople, start-ups, retail merchants and larger corporate entities. The accountants can help businesses with BAS reporting, PAYG and GST tax obligations plus more.
Business accounting solutions
In addition to tax solutions, Hotman & Brown can help businesses with ongoing, year-round accounting and finance support. Services include bookkeeping and payroll support, auditing and compliance obligations, financial planning and business development.
What fees does Hotman & Brown charge?
- Individuals: Individual tax returns including two deductions starting from $99. Additional deductions attract an additional $29 fee.
- Businesses: Business tax returns starting from $179.
What are the steps involved for submitting my tax return?
Hotman & Brown makes it as simple as possible to complete your tax return wherever you may be in Australia; you can complete the whole process without leaving your house.
- Submit your details. Click on the “Go to Site” button at the top of the page to be securely redirected to Hotman & Brown’s site. Here, you can fill in your name and contact details and a short message about what tax support you’re looking for.
- Complete your tax return over the phone. An accountant from Hotman & Brown will contact you shortly after receiving your online inquiry. They’ll help you complete your tax return over the phone, by going through all the necessary details and asking you about any deductions you wish to claim, or extra income you might have earned throughout the year.
- Confirm the tax return is accurate. Once this is completed (the process will only take 10-20 minutes), Hotman & Brown will send you a copy of your completed tax return, to review and sign.
Done! Hotman & Brown will now lodge your completed tax return with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) on your behalf.
This information is of a general nature only. Finder is not a Registered Tax Practitioner and does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain professional tax advice, before acting on any of the information contained in this article.
More guides on Finder
Response to the Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right
Finder's submission in response to the Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right.
AMD RX 6800 XT review
Strong 4K performance and a slate of promising new technologies make the RX 6800 XT the most exciting addition to AMD's line-up in years.
Square vs Stripe
Discover how Square and Stripe can help you process your business payments.
Square vs Shopify
We compare two of the leading merchant services on the market: Square and Shopify.
7 ways your SME can use its $1,200 digital rebate in Victoria
Take advantage of a new digital product or service for your Victoria-based SME – and let the government foot the bill.
How to start a delivery business
The skills, equipment and legal documents needed to start a delivery business.
Square vs PayPal
Both Square and PayPal are popular choices, but which payment processor is best for your business needs?
From costs and finance options to what materials you’ll need, learn about bathroom renovations in this comprehensive guide.
Employment Hero InstaPay
InstaPay is a pay-on-demand service offered by Employment Hero that allows employees to access salary advances of up to $250 per week for a flat fee starting from just $2.
How to start an oven cleaning business
Learn the key points to know before launching an oven cleaning company.
Ask an Expert