Take advantage of generous variable rates and flexible repayments with a Business Maximiser lending account from St.George.
The St.George Business Maximiser is a line of credit that works with you to help your business get ahead and allows you to pay off your business debt faster. Even after you’ve repaid your balance, you can keep the account open as a flexible credit limit to take advantage of any other business opportunities that might arise in the future.
Find out how this loan works and if it’s right for your business.
How does the St.George Business Maximiser work?
In order to apply for this loan, you are required to submit some personal and business details. You can apply for a minimum amount of $20,000 and a maximum of $1,000,000. You need to have an account with St.George to be eligible and you can apply for this loan over the phone or at your local St.George branch.
There are no fixed monthly repayments that are required with this loan, which means you can make payments when it suits the cash flow of your business.
Features of the St.George Business Maximiser
There are a variety of features with this loan, including:
- Flexible repayments. There are no fixed monthly repayments required. You can also make lump sum repayments when needed.
- Variable interests rates. The interest rate is variable, and you only pay interest on the outstanding balance and not the credit limit that has been secured. As this is a line of credit, if you never use it you will not be charged and do not have to pay interest.
- Secured loan. You can secure this loan using cash or residential property. However, the assets you’re putting forward need to cover the amount you’re applying for.
- Large amounts to apply for. With this loan, you can borrow from $20,000 up to $1,000,000.
- Combination of cashflow and term finance. This loan combines cashflow and term finance into one account that is easy to access. Having the loan secured as a line of credit that you can access when you need gives peace of mind while you concentrate on your business. As this is an all-in-one lending account that offers day-to-day business transaction capabilities as well, you can take advantage of opportunities to grow and help your business thrive.
- Ease of access. With this loan you can access your Business Maximiser account using a Business Visa Debit Card, Internet banking and phone banking for 24/7 access or visit a St.George branch.
- Startup businesses can apply. As long as you have the security to finance the amount you need to get your business off the ground, startup businesses are able to apply.
- 15 free transactions per month. With this loan you have access to 15 free transactions every month.
How much does the loan cost?
There are a variety of fees you can expect to pay for this loan, such as:
- A one-off loan establishment fee of $600.
- As this loan has a variable interest rate, the rate will change monthly and therefore the interest you will pay will fluctuate. The current rate is 7.49% p.a.
- A margin may apply depending on the type of security provided and therefore will vary from business to business. The security provided can be cash or residential property.
- A monthly account-keeping fee.
For more information, contact your business banker at St.George.
How to apply for the St.George Business Maximiser
Click on “Go to site” to apply. In order to be eligible for this loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a registered business within Australia
- Have a St.George business account or at least be a St.George customer
- Have a good credit history
There are also documents you will need to provide, including:
- At least a year’s worth of financial statements
- Your individual notice of assessment
The St.George Business Maximiser is a line of credit that can help you take advantage of new opportunities for your business. However, make sure to compare business loans and ensure that the loan meets your business’s needs.
Comparison of other business loans
Whilst we don't directly compare St.George business loans, compare other business loans offering similar features.