ScotPac Invoice Finance

Get funding from $10,000 on your business invoices.

Invoice financing can be an effective way of managing business cash flow and removing the stress of chasing up outstanding invoices.

ScotPac offers invoice financing to businesses of all ages and funds up to 85% of the value of the invoice within 24 hours.

See if it's right for your business in our review.

We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!

Main points to consider with ScotPac Invoice Finance

You can fund a minimum of $10,000 in invoices, with a maximum of $150,000,000. You will receive a fixed rate from 6.9% plus the prevailing rate margin and do not need to provide an asset as security.

You can be approved within days, and once your facility is set up, your invoices can be financed within 24 hours. You will receive 85% of the invoice amount upfront, minus fees, and the remaining 15% once the invoice has been paid in full.

Your business will need to have a minimum annual revenue of approximately $1 million, although this is assessed on a case-by-case basis. There is no minimum trading history required, meaning startups and new businesses can also apply.

Features of ScotPac invoice finance

  • Large funding amounts. You can finance from $10,000 up to $150,000,000 in outstanding invoices.
  • No minimum trading history. Finance is available to startups and new businesses, provided they have the turnover.
  • Fixed rate. You pay a fixed rate of 6.9% p.a. plus the prevailing rate margin.
  • Minimum loan term. There is a minimum 12-month term for invoice financing.
  • Quick funding. Invoices can be financed within 24 hours.

What costs do I need to consider?

  • Arrangement fee. You will pay an initial one-off fee.
  • Service fee. This is calculated as a percentage of the processed invoices.

You may also be charged a recourse fee against old debts that are not paid 90 days after the month they are raised.

How you can apply

You can begin the application process by clicking "Go to Site" above. Your business will need to meet the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for invoice financing:

  • Have a minimum turnover of approximately $1 million

ScotPac Invoice Finance can help improve your business cash flow. You should compare a range of business finance options before finding the one that's best for your business.


Ask an expert

To ask a question simply log in via your email or create an account.

You are about to post a question on

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our Terms of Use, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy and Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Go to site