Refund Express offers a quick, easy and affordable way to lodge your tax return online in minutes.
Need to lodge your tax return and don’t want to visit an accountant? Refund Express enables you to easily lodge your tax return online anywhere in Australia with the help of trained, qualified accountants. They are registered tax agents, and they pride themselves on making the process as quick and easy as possible while getting you the maximum return with no risk of an audit or an error. You can lodge basic to more complex tax returns online with Refund Express.
Refund Express could help you
- Lodge your tax return online
- Maximise your tax return
- Claim various income streams and deductions
What tax services does Refund Express offer?
Online tax returns
Refund Express specialises in cheap, easy online tax returns that you can lodge from any desktop, mobile or tablet. Since there is nothing to download or install, the process is as quick as possible, and you can typically lodge your tax return in less than 15 minutes.
Refund Express offers more than a simple DIY online tax return. Their trained accountants are available to help you complete the form via an online chat service. They will also review your return for any errors or compliance issues before lodging it with the Australian Taxation Office. You can also upload documents, such as receipts, directly and securely.
How do I lodge an online tax return with Refund Express?
- Click on the green “Go to Site” button above to be securely taken to the Refund Express website.
- Here, you can register your name and email address and fill in your basic details such as your tax file number.
- Enter your income as listed on your group certificate and any deductions you wish to claim. A qualified accountant will review your form for any errors and to maximise your return.
- Select your payment option and sign your return online. You can pay via credit card or have the cost deducted from your return.
- Your tax return will be deposited into your selected bank account.
How much does it cost to lodge an online tax return with Refund Express?
There are three return options you can choose. These options are based on the number of income streams and tax deductions you have.
This is the most streamlined option and is suitable for the most basic tax returns. This option is for people with one main income stream in the form of a salary or wage and no deductions to claim. This costs $29 when paying by credit card. You can also choose to have the payment deducted from your refund for an additional $20.
This option is for people with up to four income streams and four deductions. Income items may include wages, dividends or property.
This option is for people who have five or more income streams and five or more deductions to claim.
This information is of a general nature only. Finder is not a Registered Tax Practitioner and does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain professional tax advice, before acting on any of the information contained in this article.