finder.com.au Money Podcast #17: Runaway seafood dinners and online shopping hacks
This week, finder’s resident fashion and shopping expert Mia Steiber takes us through her personal online shopping hacks including how Afterpay works and why you should abandon your shopping cart before you make your purchase. Plus Marc, Adam and Liz talk about restaurant runners and pay day lender data breaches.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this episode
- UK pay day lender Wonga admits to data breach
- Three charts that show mortgage stress in Australia isn't that bad
- How to get discounts on fashion sites
- The full list of Afterpay stores
- How does Afterpay work?
- Search for a deal on finder