finder.com.au Money Podcast #16: Violent Easter egg hunts and rewards points deals
This week on the podcast Sally McMullen talks to us about how you can earn rewards points on Easter egg purchases, the latest changes to rewards credit card and why it will be easier to drink at Splendour in the Grass this year. Plus, Marc, Adam and Liz chat about the latest RBA changes and interest only home loans news – plus the funniest money news of the week.
We're also running a competition with $700 worth of prizes! Enter here.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- The latest home loan rate changes for April
- ASIC to start watching interest only loan providers
- Apple taken to court by ACCC over repair claims
- The best ways to earn rewards points right now by Sally
- How to earn frequent flyer points on Easter egg purchases
- How interchange fees affect your credit card
- Citibank refunds $5 million in credit card international transaction fees
Question of the week: If you could earn rewards points for doing anything in your life what would it be?
Liz chose sleeping and Marc and Sally said they would love to earn frequent flyer points for complaining. What regular activity do you do that you would love to earn frequent flyer points for? Leave your answer in the comment box below!
Music used in this week's podcast
- Am-Trans by Podington Bear
- Smoke Signals by The Dingees
- Something Elated by Broke For Free
- Ice and a Slice by Dr Sparkles