PayNuts EFTPOS terminals
Key points about PayNuts
- Terminal rental from $0/month if you meet a minimum monthly transaction volume of $10,000 per terminal
- Option to pay no transaction fees and surcharge customers instead with the Pay Nothing EFTPOS product
- In-store, online and mobile payments with single source reporting
- Accepts all major payment types
- Real time transaction reporting
- No lock-in contracts and no joining, cancellation, or exit fees
- Link to your existing business bank account
What types of payment machines does PayNuts offer?
PayNuts currently offers one type of portable terminal; the VeriFone T650p EFTPOS terminal. This terminal is easily portable and offers clear, touchscreen display as well as WiFi, Bluetooth and mobile network connectivity options.
Features of PayNuts
Pay Nothing EFTPOS or Low Fee EFTPOS
The Pay Nothing EFTPOS product allows you to surcharge your customers instead of paying any transaction fees, so your business isn’t charged for payments at all.
If you don’t want to surcharge your customers, there’s also the Low Fee EFTPOS product option. This option does charge your business transaction fees, which are customised depending on your business structure and turnover.
EFTPOS terminals from $0/month
You can hire EFTPOS terminals and pay no monthly hire fees if you meet the minimum monthly transaction volume of $10,000 per terminal. If you don’t meet this transaction volume in any month, a fee of $29 (inc. GST) per terminal applies for that month.
All major payment types are accepted including AMEX, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, Zip Pay and Afterpay.
As well as EFTPOS payments, you can also accept payments via your website or an app.
No lock in contracts and no cancellation fees
You won’t pay any joining fees or cancellation fees, and you’re free to cancel at any time with no lock-in contracts.
PayNuts merchant portal
The PayNuts merchant portal provides access for managing your payments and gaining valuable insights into your business transactions and cash flow. You can access it from your computer or mobile and have instant visibility of your business finances with real time reporting.
Next day or same day funding
PayNuts offers next business day funding as standard. You can take up the option of same day funding, however an additional cost may be associated with this. This is something you can discuss with the sales team.
24/7 customer support
PayNuts offers 24/7 customer support over the phone.
Integrates with existing POS system
PayNuts EFTPOS machines integrate with over 650+ POS providers.
Online application process
You can get started with PayNuts by completing the online application form. Submit some basic details about your business and what product/s you’re interested in and the PayNuts sales team will get in touch with you. Once the application is complete you can start using PayNuts within 5-7 business days.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked