Tax accountants and tax-return specialists for individuals and small businesses
One Minute Tax is based in Melbourne and has a large client base across Australia. They specialise in fast, easy and affordable tax returns for individuals and businesses. They offer an online tax-return service, enabling everyday Australians to complete their tax returns online from the comfort of their home anywhere in Australia.
Read on to learn more about the services offered by One Minute Tax, and how they can help you this financial year.
One Minute Tax could help you:
- Lodge your individual tax return
- Lodge a company tax return
- Maximise your return
- Online bookkeeping
What tax services does One Minute tax offer?
Online individual tax return
One Minute Tax can help you submit your individual tax return online. They can help you accurately complete the online form, and one of their qualified accountants will review and prepare your lodgement for the Australian Tax Office (ATO).
Company tax return
One Minute Tax can help your business complete your company tax return and meet all legislative and compliance regulations set by the ATO. They can help with income tax, goods and services tax, capital gains tax, payroll tax, superannuation including self-managed super funds and salary packaging. Business tax returns cannot be done online, so you will need to make an appointment with their Melbourne office.
One Minute Tax offers online bookkeeping to clients across the country, using cloud-based accounting software such as Xero. This is a cost-effective way for your business to stay on top of your taxes and your bookkeeping obligations. Their certified bookkeepers can also help with setting up an accounting system. There is a set monthly fee for this, and you can click “Go to Site” to get a quote for your business.
How to complete an online tax return with One Minute Tax
Follow these steps to easily submit an online tax return with One Minute Tax.
- Go to Site. Click on the green “Go to Site” button above to be securely redirected to the One Minute Tax website. Here, you can lodge your tax return online. If you need any assistance, you can use One Minute Tax’s live chat service to speak with an accountant.
- Personal Details. Enter your personal details, including your Tax File Number and bank account details.
- Submit your form. One of the accountants will prepare your lodgement, and a second accountant will review it before submitting the lodgement to the ATO.
- Review and sign. Review all the details to ensure they are accurate and then sign your online tax return. If you’re eligible for a tax refund, you should receive it within 10 business days.
How much does it cost to lodge my tax return online with One Minute Tax?
One Minute Tax is not simply a DIY tax return. As there are qualified accountants to help you complete your form as well as review your form twice before lodging, there is a fee. Basic tax returns for wages only cost $99. There are additional costs for each additional income stream included in your tax return. These are as follows:
|Income Stream||Additional cost|
|Managed Funds Distributions||+$150|
|Sole Trader Business Incomes||+$150|
|Capital Gain Tax Events||+$150|
One Minute Tax can help you claim a range of deductions at no extra charge, including work-related car, travel and clothing expenses, self-education expenses, expenses relating to investment income and even the tax-agent fee.
Can I complete a tax return over the phone?
Yes, you can complete a tax return with One Minute Tax over the phone if you do not wish to lodge your return online. Go to their site and use the calendar to make an appointment with one of their certified accountants.