Manage cash flow with a Moula Pay business credit limit and get the first 3 months interest- and repayment-free.
Managing cash flow can be tricky even for the most successful businesses. Anything from seasonal fluctuations in product demand to an unexpected business purchase can disrupt a company's delicate cash flow system.
If you're a business owner looking to better manage your cash flow at a competitive rate, Moula Pay could help. Moula Pay offers businesses a $250,000 credit limit to purchase business goods, pay for services and/or expand your company's growth.
Max. Loan Amount
Up to 1 year
|Product Name||Moula Pay|
|Max. Loan Amount||$250,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 1 year|
How does Moula Pay work?
Moula Pay's credit limit works similarly to a credit card – you can use it to pay for any of your business-related purchases anywhere that accepts Moula Pay. Unlike a credit card, you effectively take out a new individual loan every time you make a payment using Moula Pay and you have 12 months to repay each loan. Moula pays the merchant in full and you repay the loan to Moula. Repayment terms may differ slightly from merchant to merchant, but you'll be informed exactly what your repayment terms consist of each time you make a new payment using Moula Pay.
3% interest will be charged monthly on the daily outstanding principal balance, with the first three months being interest- and repayment-free. Monthly repayment schedules and your outstanding balance for each loan can be tracked via a Customer Dashboard on Moula Pay's website.
Features of Moula Pay
Moula Pay has a number of features and benefits that could make it the choice for your business.
- Three months interest- and repayment-free. The first three months using Moula Pay are totally interest- and repayment-free.
- 12 months to repay each loan. Each new payment that you make using Moula Pay has 12 months to be repaid.
- $250,000 credit limit. Make purchases for your business up to $250,000 in total.
- Direct debit payments. Your monthly repayments will be automatically deducted from a nominated bank account.
- Track your repayment schedule. Moula Pay makes it straightforward to track your repayments with the Customer Dashboard.
- No-lock-in contracts. With Moula Pay you're not locked in, you can pay your outstanding balance within the first three months and not pay any interest at all, or repay anytime without any penalties.
- Revolving line of credit. As you pay off each outstanding loan with Moula Pay, your available credit will rise accordingly.
- Become a Moula Pay merchant. You also have the option to offer your business customers Moula Pay as a payment option for your product/services.
Fees and charges
- 3% interest rate. Moula charges a 3% interest rate monthly on your outstanding principal balance, after the first three interest-free months.
Moula Pay does not charge:
- Establishment fees
- Early repayment fees
- Direct debit fees
How to sign up with Moula Pay
To sign up with Moula Pay, simply click 'Go to site' and submit an enquiry requesting a call back. Enquiries only take a few seconds and require your name, email address, phone number and state.
In order to qualify for Moula Pay, you will need:
- An active ABN/ACN
- $5,000+ in monthly sales
- 6+ months in business
You can also apply to offer Moula Pay to your business clients by becoming a Moula Pay Merchant by clicking 'Go to site' and contacting Moula directly.
Depending on your business's needs, Moula Pay might work out as a more financially viable option than a standard business loan. If you're unsure what will fit your business requirements best, you can also check out Moula's Unsecured Small Business Loans or compare business loans.