You can use Moula Pay for business purchases up to $250,000. Loan terms are short and interest applies on your outstanding balance.
Moula Pay offers businesses a $250,000 credit limit to purchase business goods, pay for services and/or invest in your company's growth. You can make multiple purchases with Moula Pay, wherever it is accepted, with each payment acting as an individual loan. Your repayment terms for each payment is 12 months. While the first three months are interest and repayment free, you’ll be charged 3% interest on a monthly basis for your outstanding principal balance, there is also a $12 fee if you have outstanding balance by the end of your billing cycle. They offer a customer dashboard, where you can track each loan, but taking out multiple loans can become complicated.
Max. Loan Amount
Up to 1 year
|Product Name||Moula Pay|
|Max. Loan Amount||$250,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 1 year|
How does Moula Pay work?
Moula Pay works similarly to a credit card – you can use it to pay for any of your business-related purchases anywhere that accepts Moula Pay. With Moula Pay, you get up to 3 months free from interest and repayments, and a spend limit of up to $250,000.
Once approved, you can use Moula Pay to get whatever your business needs within your allocated limit, at any participating merchant that accepts Moula Pay.
Safe and secure, every time you pay with Moula Pay, you'll need to authorise your payment to complete your purchase. Moula pays the participating merchant upfront, and you can get up to 3 months free from interest and repayments. Repay on your terms, saving on interest if you repay in part or full before the end of the interest-free period, or start your repayments after that time if you need.3% interest will be charged monthly on the daily outstanding principal balance, with the first 3 months free from interest and repayments. You can easily track your spending and make repayments by logging in to your account on Moula Pay's website.
Features of Moula Pay
Moula Pay has a number of features and benefits that could make it the choice for your business.
- Up to 3 months free from interest and repayments. Repay early to save on interest, or start repayments after that time if you need.
- $250,000 spend limit. Make purchases for your business up to $250,000 in total.
- Track your spending. Moula Pay makes it straightforward to track your spending and repayments through an online account.
- No lock-in contracts. With Moula Pay, you're not locked in. If you decide to repay within the first 3 months during the interest-free period, you won't pay any interest at all. Beyond that, you'll only pay interest on your amount owing across the month.
- Extended repayment terms. Every time you purchase with Moula Pay you get the option to repay over 12 months.
- Flexible spend limit. As you pay off each outstanding purchase with Moula Pay, your available spend limit will rise accordingly.
- Become a Moula Pay Merchant. You also have the option to offer your business customers Moula Pay as a payment option for your product/services.
Fees and charges
- 3% interest rate. Moula Pay charges a 3% interest rate monthly on your daily outstanding principal balance, after the interest-free period.
- Outstanding balance fee. There is a $12 fee that applies if you have an amount owing on your account by the end of your billing cycle. For new customers, this is waived for the first billing cycle but applies from your second.
Moula Pay does not charge:
- Establishment fees
- Early repayment fees
- Direct debit fees
How to sign up with Moula Pay
To apply for Moula Pay, simply click 'Go to site' and then 'Get started'. Start an application within a matter of minutes.
All you'll need:
- An active ABN/ACN
- $2,500+ in monthly sales
- 6+ months in business
You can also apply to offer Moula Pay to your business customers by becoming a Moula Pay Merchant by clicking 'Go to site' and 'Become a Partner'.
Depending on your business's needs, Moula Pay might work out as a more financially viable option than a standard business loan. If you're unsure what will fit your business requirements best, you can also check out Moula's Unsecured Small Business Loans or compare business loans.