Kikka Capital simplifies the business of lending with a paperless application process and approval in just seven minutes.
Small business owners can apply for up to $100,000 with a Kikka Capital Unsecured Business Loan. Once you apply you can be approved within minutes and have the money transferred into your account on the same day.
Kikka Capital operates online and offers a quick, paperless application process. While traditional banks take into account past statements and tax returns, Kikka Capital is an alternative lender that evaluates your business’s current performance.
You’ll pay no establishment or management fees, and no penalties for early repayments. All loans must be repaid over a period of six months.
How does the Kikka Capital Business Loan work?
Depending on the finances of your business, Kikka Capital can grant loans of up to $100,000 to be repaid over a maximum of 0.50 years. The loan, which operates as a line of credit, can be used for any business expense. While the loan is flexible, business owners must allow seven days between withdrawals.
If you don’t access the funds within 60 days, the line of credit will be closed at no additional fee.
Features of the Kikka Capital Unsecured Business Loan
Some of the features of Kikka Capital’s business loans include:
- Paperless application process. The entire application process is online. Your business’ information is evaluated without paper documentation, past bank statements or tax returns.
- Loan amount and terms. You can apply for a business loan up to $100,000 and have between one and six months to repay what you owe.
- You can adjust the repayment period. Loans are repaid over a maximum 0.50 years, but you have the option to make additional repayments and shorten the period based on what you can afford.
- Interest rates are tailored to what your business can afford.The information you provide will also determine your interest rate. You will be charged between 2% and 9.75% of the loan amount the first two months and then 1% per month for the rest of the loan period.
- You pay no fees. Kikka Capital charges no establishment or management fees. You can also make early repayments without being charged a penalty.
- Any business can apply. As long as your business makes at least $10,000 a month and has had an active ABN for at least 12 months you can be eligible for a Kikka Capital Business Loan.
How much does the loan cost?
Kikka Capital charges no interest on its business loans, and customers pay no establishment fees for setting up the loan. Loan fees are calculated based on your business’s overall health. You can expect to pay:
- Between 2% and 9.75% of the loan amount for the first two months
- 1% per month for the rest of the loan period.
How you can apply for the Kikka Capital Business Loan
You can submit your business loan application online by clicking “Go to Site” and following the prompts. The process requires no paper documents and your business is evaluated immediately by Kikka Capitals’ online technology. Your business needs to meet the following criteria to apply:
- Be an Australian business
- Have an active ABN that's been registered for at least 12 months
- Have a turnover of at least $10,000
- Be a sole trader, partnership, business, company or trust
You’ll be asked to provide the following information:
- Proof of business ownership in the form of your ABN
- Personal and business contact information
- Your driver's licence details
Providing an alternative to traditional banks’ loan products, Kikka Capital offers small businesses unsecured lines of credit at tailored loan fees.