Keystone Financial Small Business Loan
Keystone Financial offers small businesses flexible finance options which don't require assets to secure the loan.
Keystone Financial is a non-bank lender specialising in small business loans. It is run by a small team and is able to fund small businesses that don't have access to large amounts of collateral, which is required by banks and financial institutions for business loans.
Max. Loan Amount
|Product Name||Keystone Financial Small Business Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$250,000|
How does the Keystone Financial Small Business Loan work?
To apply for this loan you will need to fill in a quick online form to check your eligibility. A consultant from Keystone Financial will then contact you to discuss your business, and if suitable, arrange the loan.
If your application is approved, you will automatically receive the loan in your designated bank account within three days. Repayments can be tailored to suit your business and cash flow.
Loans are only available for established businesses with a gross monthly turnover of $5,000. The loan can be used for equipment purchases, tax payments, shop fit-outs and marketing expenses.
Features of the Keystone Financial Small Business Loan
A Keystone Financial Small Business Loan comes with the usual features, but it might also offer a more personalised solution for your business. Features include:
- Loan amount. Borrow between $10,000 and $250,000 for your small business.
- For a range of purposes. Loans can be used for a full range of business purposes.
- No collateral. Loans are unsecured so you do not need to use any of your assets to back the loan.
- Tailored solutions. Loans can be tailored to individual requirements depending on your business and circumstances.
- Funding within three days. Apply for your loan over the phone and receive funding within three days.
- No application fee. Pay no initial fee to take out a loan with Keystone Financial.
- Flexible repayments. Repayments can be adjusted to suit your cash flow.
How to apply for the Keystone Financial Small Business Loan
You can submit your application online. The following eligibility criteria will need to be met:
- One year in business
- At least $5,000 monthly gross turnover
Once you fill in your details a consultant will contact you to discuss your eligibility. You will need the following to be fully approved:
- Copies of business registration and ownership documents
- Monthly cash flow statements
- Details of other loans or liabilities
- Gross annual turnover
Keystone Financial provides an alternate option for small businesses that do not have access to collateral to secure their business loan. If this is what you require then be sure to compare other non-bank lenders that offer a similar service.