Grapple Invoice Financing
Unpaid invoices slowing your business down? Welcome to the future of invoice financing.
Grapple is a peer-to-peer lender, meaning they are generally able to offer lower rates than the big banks.
How does Grapple work?
When you apply for Grapple's invoice financing, you will be required to submit your business data, which it uses to determine your eligibility. The application process takes one to two days and if approved, the funds will be transferred to your account immediately.
Once approved by Grapple, a bank account for your debtor payments will be generated in your name. You will then need to notify your clients of the change in bank details and change your invoices over to the new account in your accounting system. This way, Grapple is tied directly to your invoices. All paid invoices will be transferred to your operating account directly, and Grapple will be able to advance you any unpaid invoices instantaneously should you need the money. You only pay for the money you use.
Grapple offers two tiers of invoice financing: G1 funds single invoices from $2,500 to over $5 million, and G+ funds multiple invoices from $50,000 to over $10,000,000.
Features of Grapple
Are Grapple's features a fit for your business?
- Competitive rate. Grapple is a peer-to-peer lending platform that offers a lower rate than most banks.
- Online application process. Grapple doesn't have branches, and its application service is completely online. You can also call customer support by phone to help determine your eligibility.
- Linked directly to your invoices. Integrate Grapple directly with your accounting software and streamline the whole process.
- Discreet. There's no need to tell your clients about Grapple. Its name will not appear on the new generated invoice account, and the company will respect your privacy.
- No minimum or maximum invoice advances. Multiple or single invoice advances, for any amount, are available.
- No minimum monthly income necessary. Grapple provides advances on your invoices on an invoice by invoice basis, so there's no need for your business to have a minimum monthly income.
- Startups welcome. Your eligibility will depend on your business criteria, but applications are open to businesses of any size, including startups.
- Internal credit checking system. Grapple uses a system of credit checking that it built in-house. This system uses factors like customer payment history, financials and number of customers to determine your eligibility and calculate the interest rate you'll pay.
- Capped interest rate. Grapple's interest rate starts at 6% p.a. and is capped at a maximum of 10% p.a.
- Get funds instantly. Once approved, you can get invoice advances to your account instantly.
- Not a "loan". Because Grapple is linked directly to your invoices, you never have to make repayments. As soon as your client pays, the repayment (plus the interest) is sorted.
- No lock-in contracts. Grapple offers flexible solutions, so you're not "locked-in".
How much does the advance cost?
Grapple offers a 6% p.a. rate with a maximum rate of 10% p.a. on their invoice advances, with no hidden fees.
- No sign-up fees.
- No late fees.
- No minimum fees.
- No annual fees.
- No monthly fees.
How to apply for Grapple Invoice Financing
To apply for Grapple Invoice Financing, simply click the "Go to Site" button. In order to submit an application, you must do the following:
- Have an outline of your business and the services you provide/goods you sell.
Grapple will request certain documentation to determine your eligibility:
- Copies of your financial statements.
- Example invoices.
- Example of your customer contract.
Grapple Invoice Financing has many attractive features that could appeal to a multitude of business owners. However, it is always a good idea to weigh up your options and any potential risks involved before submitting an application.