Good for B Business Loan
- Upfront Fee
- $0 application fee
- Max. Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- 3 months to 2 years
Good for B's business loan is a low-fee variable rate loan that's designed for businesses that will use the funds to pay for green projects or to hit sustainability goals or targets.
|Product Name||Good For B Business Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$250,000|
|Upfront Fee||$0 application fee|
|Loan Term||3 months to 2 years|
How does a Good for B business loan work
Good for B offers variable rate business loans of up to $250,000 for businesses investing in green projects or sustainability initiatives.
Businesses can get lower rates for hitting their sustainability targets.
What features does a Good for B business loan have?
- Variable interest rate ranging from 10% to 18% p.a.
- The loan must be used for a sustainability goal or to finance a green project or initiative.
- You can borrow between $10,000 and $250,000 with a Good for B business loan.
- Loan terms range from 3 months to 24 months.
Who is eligible for a Good for B business loan?
To qualify for a Good for B loan your business needs to meet these criteria:
- The business must have been operating for at least 6 months and have an ABN.
- You need to be doing a minimum of $5,000 a month in sales.
- You need to use the loan funds for a green project or asset, or to finance a sustainability goal or objective.
Good for B will assess your green project or sustainability goal when you apply for the loan.
How much does the loan cost?
- The loan's interest rate is between 10% and 18% p.a.
- There is no application fee.
- There is a 2% sustainability certification fee, payable when you receive the funds.
How do I apply?
You can apply for a Good for B business loan via the lender's website. You can complete an application in around 10 minutes.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked