ebroker Business Loans review
Compare business loans with ebroker, a free-to-use broker platform that helps you find the right loan for your business.
ebroker is an independent broker platform that lets you compare loans from more than 70 of Australia's top business loan lenders.
ebroker helps business owners find any and every type of business finance. So, whether you're looking for a business line of credit, to purchase commercial property, or for equipment, working capital, invoice finance, or something else, ebroker may be able to help.
Borrowers can compare business loans of up to $15,000,000, and the platform is free-to-use.
Max. Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||ebroker Business Loans|
|Min. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$15,000,000|
How do business loans from ebroker work?
Because ebroker is a broker, and not a lender, it does not provide business loans itself. Instead, it acts as a platform for prospective borrowers to compare loans from a panel of lenders based on their preferences. These include factors such as the loan amount, loan term, loan purpose and the financial circumstances of the borrower.
ebroker provides borrowers with the opportunity to compare a vast range of business loans. From low-doc loans, short-term loans and loans for bad credit applicants to long-term loans for commercial property purchases of up to $15,000,000, the platform is partnered with over 70 business loan lenders, including both banks and non-banks.
Borrowers should be aware that ebroker can in no way guarantee they will be approved for any of the loans recommended to them based on their preferences and circumstances.
What features does ebroker offer with its business loans?
These are some of the features you can expect with a loan from ebroker.
- Broad range of lenders. ebroker boasts business loans from over 70 bank and non-bank lenders. This includes 60+ non-bank lenders.
- Full range of business finance options. Whatever your loan purpose, ebroker can compare options from lenders that provide the finance you need.
- Small minimum loan amounts. You can apply for a business loan from as little as $5,000.
- Large maximum limits. For larger business finance requirements, you may be able to qualify for as much as $15,000,000, if you're eligible.
- Quick results. Get results from appropriate lenders in just 2 minutes.
- Quick finance options available. Some lenders on ebroker's panel offer finance in as little as 24 hours.
- Bad credit options available. If you have a less than perfect credit history, ebroker may be able to pair you with lenders that can provide you access to finance.
- Unsecured and secured business loans. There are both secured and unsecured business finance options available.
- No credit checks. ebroker does not perform credit checks. However, if you do apply with a lender, that lender will almost always perform a credit check.
- Small business grants available. The platform features an option for businesses looking to see if lenders will consider their business for grant.
- Independent broker. This platform is not owned or part-owned by any lenders, so it is unbiased in the results it provides.
- No guaranteed approval. If you apply for a loan using this platform, there is no guarantee that you will be approved. That will be at the discretion of the lender in question.
How much does the loan cost?
Your loan cost will depend entirely on your circumstances and business data. Here is a general outline of the costs you can expect:
- Free to use. ebroker's platform is free to use for borrowers.
- Lender costs. Each lender and loan product will have its own different range of fees and charges.
Is there anything to be aware of?
This platform only features business loans, so you'll need an ABN or ACN to be eligible for any loan. You will also be required to meet the eligibility criteria set out by the lender that you want to apply with, not the eligibility criteria established by ebroker.
Here's how to apply for a business loan using ebroker
Click "Go to Site" to apply for a loan using ebroker. To be eligible, you will need:
- An active ABN/ACN
- To be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Please note that many lenders will also require you to meet additional eligibility criteria, such as a minimum annual turnover, minimum time in business or a good credit rating.
While utilising a broker service's comparison tools can be beneficial for many borrowers, it's still a good idea to also compare options yourself, prior to submitting an application.