Get a copy of your personal credit file or give your business a competitive edge with data-driven marketing solutions from illion.
illion Data Registries, formerly Dun & Bradstreet, is a leading provider of commercial information for businesses. The company has a database on more than 205 million businesses around the world. In Australia, illion provides quality database information on credit reporting and customer data. You can also get a copy of your personal credit file from illion if you want to ensure your file is accurate or to check on any bad marks which may be present.
Lenders know your credit score, so why shouldn't you?
Get your credit score and comprehensive report now!
Type of services provided by illion
From credit reporting to debt collection, you can compare the services offered by illion below:
Credit reports allow individuals and companies to make informed decisions when deciding to lend money to customers. illion has a variety of reports on their database. These include:
- Personal credit reports. You can request a copy of your standard credit repot from illion for free. Your credit report contains information from your financial history (such as accounts applied for, repayment history, defaults and bankruptcies). It's important to check your credit report and understand where you stand financially before you apply for a credit card or loan. If you spot any incorrect information on your credit report, you can contact illion to request to have the listings removed from your credit report which can help improve your credit score.
- Credit alerts. You can also pay for credit alerts, so you'll receive notifications any time information on your credit report changes. If something does change, you'll also receive an email with a copy of your updated report.
- Commercial reports. Whether you want to confirm a company's existence or conduct a thorough financial analysis on a company, illion has the information on their database.
- Consumer reports. Businesses can request consumer reports to get credit recommendations. You’ll be able to see the credit inquiries done by a prospective customer over the last five years.
- Country risk reports. You'll receive economic forecasts, analysis and payment trends for over 131 countries. You can also use it to review the performance of individual companies.
Sales and marketing
illion offers a range of solutions in sales and marketing. The company uses its extensive database to help companies develop effective solutions that are based on business records and customer insights. This service enables companies to minimise their risks by creating campaigns that are highly targeted. Among the services under this category include:
- Marketing. illion provides services to help businesses create data-driven strategies. It also offers campaign management and insight and planning services.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM). This includes CRM audits, business intelligence and integration.
- Sales Management. Involves territory planning and sales intelligence.
As a global risk management company, illion utilises sophisticated technology to collect outstanding debts from customers. Creditors are updated in real time about the status of overdue payments. The system is flexible enough to accommodate businesses that have high-volume, low-value debts and high-value debts.
How to compare risk management services
If you own a business, here are some of the factors you should consider when comparing risk management services like illion:
- Directories. illion has directories in more regions compared to other credit management agencies in Australia. This is because it has access to databases in North America, Europe and Asia. If your business is focus solely on the Australian market, you may not need these features.
- Value. Compare your options and ask for quotes from different credit management providers before making your decision because the price difference can be significant. Take note that some companies specialise in one area such as debt collection. You can choose two or more providers based on the value they can provide for each service.
- Quality. At the end of the day, you want to see results. Determine if the provider has a track record of meeting customer expectations. The quality of its database also matters. It is important to have access to the latest information.
Whether you want to review your personal credit report or marketing solutions for your business, illion (formerly Dun & Bradstreet) offers leading credit solutions. However, as it's just one of four credit bureaus in Australia, it's important that you compare your options before making a decision. You can see our guide to credit bureaus for more information.