Save on fuel with the Caltex StarCard.
The Caltex StarCard is designed to help small businesses get extra value from their fuel purchases and car costs. You can save up to 4 cents per litre on fuel. The card is accepted at over 1,900 Caltex locations Australia-wide, so you can enjoy the perks no matter where your business takes you.
Benefits of a Caltex StarCard
- Save on fuel costs. StarCard members will save 4 cents per litre on Vortex Premium fuels and 2 cents per litre on regular petrol and diesel. You’ll also save 10% on packaged lubricants and 5% on convenience items at selected sites.
- Track corporate vehicle costs. If you use the StarCard, all of your vehicle expenses will be tracked in a single, ATO-approved monthly statement. If you use Xero accounting software, you can also link your StarCard directly to your online account for simplified expense tracking.
- Online account. You can manage your StarCard account online with myCaltex.
How to apply for the Caltex StarCard
As a director, partner, owner or trustee, you can apply for the Caltex StarCard online, but make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have the relevant information handy before you begin your application.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Position in business. You must be the business owner, or a director, partner or trustee of the business to apply for this card.
- Purpose of card. You're only eligible to get a StarCard if it will be used wholly or predominantly for business purposes.
You will need to provide the following details during the application:
- Your ABN
- Your driver’s licence
- Details of the directors, partners and trustees
- Your bank account details
Also note that popular, optional services have been pre-selected on the application form. Make sure you read details of these services carefully and uncheck any that are not appropriate for your circumstances. If you're applying on behalf of a company or trust, you will also need to sign a Deed of Guarantee, Indemnity and Charge, which is sent to you after the application is submitted.
The Caltex StarCard can help you get extra value and rewards from your corporate car costs. Although the $35.40 annual fee is relatively small, make sure that the value of the membership outweighs these costs before you apply.Back to top