Find out about this versatile loan that lets you draw down funds throughout the year for maximum business flexibility.
Looking for straightforward small business financing that’s easy to apply for and competitively priced with a convenient draw down facility? The businessloan.com.au Flexible Business Loan is a financing option that lets you borrow from $5,000 to $100,000 on an unsecured loan, or up to $500,000 with a secured loan. Applications are 100% online, so once you’re approved, the money can be in your account on the same business day.
|Product Name||businessloans.com.au Flexible Business Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$500,000|
|Loan Term||6-24 months|
|Application Fee||Initial draw down fee|
How does the Flexible Business Loan work?
You can use the Flexible Business Loan for any business purpose, and it can provide an ideal source of working capital for your day-to-day trading operations.
The amount you can borrow is based on your business turnover and whether you choose a secured or unsecured loan. You can borrow up to $100,000 without using an asset as security against the loan, though this may depend on the strength of your application. You can borrow up to $500,000 on a secured loan. With a competitive interest rate and convenient redraw facility, the Flexible Business Loan provides an invaluable source of funds and makes the money available whenever you need it.
Features of the Flexible Business Loan
Features offered with this loan include the following:
- A range of loan amounts. You can apply for a loan between $5,000 and $500,000, making it useful for a variety of business purposes. The maximum loan amount will vary depending on whether you opt for a secured or unsecured loan.
- Flexible loan purposes. You can use the loan for any business purpose ranging from purchasing equipment and inventory to hiring staff or renovating.
- Flexible eligibility criteria. Your application is assessed according to a variety of factors, including your years in business, your turnover, your assets and your creditworthiness.
- Easy application and fast turnaround. You can apply online in minutes and, once approved, your funds can be in your account the same business day.
- Convenient redraw option. Allows you to draw down money at any time during the year for any business purpose.
- No security required for certain loan terms. If you opt for a loan up to 12 months you won't need to provide security. Loans with terms between 12 and 24 months may require a caveat or second mortgage.
- Transparent pricing. The rates and fees are fully disclosed upfront.
- Straightforward product. A simple, declining balance loan where you pay interest only on the principal outstanding.
- Early payout. You're able to pay off the loan early without penalty.
How much does the loan cost?
Once approved for your Flexible Business Loan, you’ll be sent a loan schedule which outlines the interest payable and all the fees. The following is a general outline of the costs you can expect to incur:
- Low interest rate. The interest rate ranges from 0.87% to 1.75% and will vary depending on your sales, time in business and previous credit history.
- Minimum repayment. The minimum total repayment over 52 weeks on a $20,000 loan is $22,088.16, for an average Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.90%, based on 4 years in business or 2 years for asset-backed directors, $20,000 in monthly sales, healthy credit and 100% business purpose.
- Drawdown fee. You will need to pay 2% of the drawdown amount at the time of loan funding.
- Direct debit fee. The direct debit fee is $3.85 charged weekly
- Dishonour payment fee. In the event of a failed direct debit, you will need to pay a $25 fee.
- Daily default interest. The default interest is 5% p.a. on the outstanding principal balance accrued daily.
How to apply for the Flexible Business Loan
Applying for a Flexible Business Loan is easy and can be started by clicking “Go to Site” at the top of this page. General eligibility criteria to keep in mind include the following:
- Minimum 9 months in business
- A good credit rating
- Minimum $10,000 per month in sales
When you click on the "Get Funded" button on the businessloans.com.au website, you’ll need to complete a short application form and submit documents for loan processing. After you've completed this, your application will be assessed and a response provided within 24 hours. If approved, you can expect the funds to be wired to your account soon after that.
Term loans such as the Flexible Business Loan are useful for financing longer projects and increasing assets. However, some have high early repayment penalties, so be sure to select the duration of the loan wisely and shop around for the best deal for your business situation.