In this guide

  • Review
  • Details
    • Product details
  • Your reviews
  • Ask a question
Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own.
BOQ Cash Flow Finance

Summary

This flexible loan product can solve your cash flow issues within 24 hours. Interest rates are variable and start from 8.89% p.a.

Cash flow finance, also called debtor finance, is suitable for businesses that need a solution to liquidity problems. Instead of waiting for customer invoices to clear, you can borrow against the value of those invoices without the need for assets or working capital. You can borrow up to 80% of the total invoice value. This loan comes with a variable interest rate, with a base rate of 8.89% p.a. It charges an application fee (which will be determined once you submit your application), a merchant service fee of 2% the transaction amount.

In this guide

  • Review
  • Details
    • Product details
  • Your reviews
  • Ask a question

Details

Product details

Product Name BOQ Cash Flow Finance
Max. Loan Amount No maximum amount
Loan Security Secured

How does the BOQ Cash Flow Finance Loan work?

If your business is experiencing cash flow problems or limited fixed assets, you can use outstanding customer invoices as collateral for debtor finance. Once BOQ has run a credit check to verify your business's financial status, it can lend up to 80% of the total value of the outstanding invoices (with the remaining 20% funded once your customers have paid).

This way you can carry on running your business and filling orders without waiting the standard 30 to 90 days for customers to pay their invoices.

Features of BOQ Cash Flow Finance Loan

Business owners interested in this loan type can benefit from the following features:

  • Variable funding level. Debtor finance is linked to your account receivables, meaning that the amount for which you're eligible grows with your business's profits and production capacity.
  • Quick turnaround. While an invoice is paid within 30 to 90 days, this loan type provides cash within one business day. BOQ will lend up to 80% of the total invoice value and then pay the remaining 20% once your customers' invoices are paid.
  • Increased savings and profits. By borrowing against outstanding invoices, you avoid having to dig into business savings and profits to plug financial holes.
  • Loan purpose. This loan can be used for any business-related purpose. Business owners usually apply for this loan type to expand operations by purchasing more stock, filling orders or bringing on additional staff.
  • Interest. You repay this loan with a variable interest rate. The base rate for debtor finance is 8.89% p.a.
  • No property required. You don't have to use your residential or commercial property assets to secure this loan.

How much does the loan cost?

Here are some of the fees you will be required to pay:

  • Application fee. This fee is determined once you submit your loan application.
  • Merchant service fee. This fee is equal to 2% of the transaction amount.
  • Credit check fees. You will be charged a fee of $20 per enquiry for credit reference checks. A fee of $40 per enquiry applies for multi-score credit reference checks.
  • Switching fee. A fee of $300 is charged if you switch from one loan type to another, or if you request to change interest periods.

How to apply for BOQ Cash Flow Finance Loan

You can submit your application for BOQ online. You'll be asked to provide details about your personal and business finances, following which BOQ will run a credit check to ascertain your business's financial health. BOQ will then decide how much to lend your business and deposit funds into your account within 24 hours.

Besides proof that your business can repay the loan, you will be asked to provide the following information:

  • The names of all account signatories
  • Names, addresses and personal information of all company directors
  • Identification (driver's licence and/or passport)

Business lenders you can compare

Whilst we don't compare the BOQ Cash Flow Finance Loan directly, use the table below to see how they compare against other loans.

1 - 6 of 6
Name Product Min. Loan Amount Max. Loan Amount Loan Term Upfront Fee Filter Values
Lumi Unsecured Business Loan
$5,000
$300,000
3 months to 3 years
2.5% establishment fee
Apply for up to $300,000 from Lumi and benefit from short loan terms, no early repayment fees and once approved receive your funds in just one business day.
Valiant Finance Business Loan Broker
$5,000
$20,000,000
3 months to 7 years
$0 application fee
A Business Lending Specialist from Valiant Finance can give you access to competitive business loans from over 80 lenders. Loans between $5,000 and $20 million are available. Request a call – your loan can be funded in 1 business day.
ebroker Business Loan
$5,000
$5,000,000
1 month to 30 years
$0 application fee
Small business loans available between $5,000 and $5,000,000. Get access to 70+ non-bank lenders on this independent platform.
ScotPac Boost Business Loan
$10,000
$500,000
3 months to 3 years
$0 application fee
A business loan for any industry. Borrow between $10,000 and $500,000, with approved loans funded within 24 hours. Minimum monthly turnover of $10,000 and 1 year of trading history required.
Max Funding Unsecured Business Loan
$3,000
$30,000
1 month to 1 year
$0 application fee
An unsecured business loan from $3,000 that offers convenient pre-approval and no early repayment fees.
Prospa Business Loan
$5,000
$500,000
3 months to 3 years
3.5% origination fee
Small business loans are available from $5,000 - $500,000 on terms of up to 3 years. At least six months trading history and a monthly turnover from $5,000 is necessary.
loading

Your reviews

No reviews yet. Write a review

Ask a question

Ask a question
Avatar

Elizabeth Finder

Lead Editor

Hi there, looking for more information? Ask us a question.

Error label

You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
Accept and continue

Finder only provides general advice and factual information, so consider your own circumstances, or seek advice before you decide to act on our content. By submitting a question, you're accepting our 1. Terms Of Service and 6. Finder Group Privacy & Cookies Policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Go to site