Business Fuel Loans
Invest in your business with Business Fuel Loans.
If you're looking for quick access to business finance, then you might want to consider a loan from Business Fuel Loans. It can provide loans from $10,000 to $200,000 with same day funding available to businesses across Australia.Business Fuel Loans have helped small- to medium-sized business owners in a range of different industries expand their operations, renovate their office space, invest in advertising and marketing or assist with general cash flow.
So if you're looking for a way to invest in your business, but don't have the money readily available, a loan from Business Fuel Loans might provide you with the means to get your business to where you want it to be.
Max. Loan Amount
3 to 18 months
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||Business Fuel Loans|
|Min. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$200,000|
|Loan Term||3 to 18 months|
Types of loans from Business Fuel Loans
You can secure various types of business finance through Business Fuel Loans. Here is a breakdown of the loans on offer:
- Small business loans. If you have more than $10,000 per month in sales receipts you can qualify for a small business loan from Business Fuel Loans. Small businesses often struggle with cash flow problems and difficulty obtaining working capital, so this type of loan can offer you the financial security you need to develop your business.
- Unsecured business loans. If you're in need of finance but you have no or few business assets to secure against the loan, you can apply for an unsecured business loan. You will need to have a strong monthly income and have been in business for a certain amount of time to qualify.
- Fast business loans. In the business world, time is money, which is why Business Fuel Loans offers fast business loans. You can access business loans and cash advances in three days or less, helping to keep your business moving.
- Business loans for women. If you're finding it difficult to get hold of a business loan because you're a woman, you may want to consider a business loan for women. The application requirements simply call for you to earn more than $10,000 a month and have occupied your business premises for more than a year, with another year remaining on your lease.
- Equipment loan. Are you in need of new equipment? Don't have much business capital to draw on to finance a necessary equipment business purchase? You can consider an equipment loan from Business Fuel Loans. In three days or less you can have ready money in your account to make a new equipment purchase for your business to help it grow.
Features of Business Fuel Loans
- Loan amount. Generally, you will be able to borrow 100% of your monthly sales. So if you make $10,000 a month you will be able to borrow up to and including $10,000.
- Loan terms. Business Fuel Loans offers loan terms of between 3 to 18 months. Keep in mind that each application is considered individually, and the loan terms you are approved for are flexible to suit your business. If you pay off the loan early, you may be eligible for a rebate.
- Turnaround time. Business Fuel Loans offers a quick turn-around time for loan applications, with same-day funding available.
How much does the loan cost?
While there are no application fees, early termination fees or account-keeping fees, you will be charged a once-off facility fee that is factored into your loan amount, so there is nothing to pay upfront. This fee will be determined by your loan amount, by the strength and consistency of your business and whether you are able to offer security with your loan.
Pros and cons of a Business Fuel Loans
- Fast approval and turnaround time. This lender operates online and so is able to offer a quick and easy application process online or over the phone, with same day funding available. Enquiries can also be made over the phone if you prefer.
- Cash flow flexibility. Each loan is considered on a case-by-case basis, with Business Fuel Loans considering your cash flow to help determine your repayment structure.
- No security required. Most of Business Fuel Loans's loans are unsecured, meaning less risk to your business assets. However, certain loans may require security.
- Rebate. If you are able to pay your loan earlier, you may be eligible for a fee rebate.
- Facility fee not fixed. As the lender determines the facility fee on a case-by-case basis, you are unable to directly compare fees with other similar lenders.
Are you eligible for a loan?
Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria before you apply:
- You've owned your business and have been trading in the same location for at least six months.
- You can demonstrate a minimum turnover of $10,000 per month in total sales.
How you can apply
If you'd like to apply for a business loan from Business Fuel Loans, it's as simple as clicking "Go to Site". You will then be safely redirected to the lender's application page where you can fill out a form. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined above and ensure you have the following documents on hand:
- Six months worth of recent bank statements
- Confirmation of your lease agreement (A copy of your current lease), or landlord contact details
- Photo ID is required for all directors and borrowers
- If security is required for the loan, relevant documents will be required relating to the security