Invest in your business with Business Fuel.
If you’re looking for quick access to business finance, then you might want to consider a loan from Business Fuel. It can provide $5,000 to $250,000 loans in three days or less to businesses across Australia. Business Fuel have helped small- to medium-sized business owners in a range of different industries expand their operations, renovate their office space, invest in advertising and marketing or assist with general cash flow.
So if you’re looking for a way to invest in your business, but don’t have the money readily available, a loan from Business Fuel might provide you with the means to get your business to where you want it to be.
|Product Name||Business Fuel|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$250,000|
|Loan Term||3 months – 1 year|
Features of Business Fuel loans
- Loan amount. Generally, you will be able to borrow 100% of your monthly sales. So if you make $10,000 a month you will be able to borrow up to and including $10,000.
- Loan terms. Business Fuel offers loan terms of between 0.25 and 1 months. Keep in mind that each application is considered individually, and the loan terms you are approved for are flexible to suit your business. If you pay off the loan early, you may be eligible for a rebate
- Turnaround time. Business Fuel offers a quick turn-around time for loans, and is able to transfer you your loan amount within two days.
How much does the loan cost?
There are a few fees and charges that you should be aware of before you apply. While there are no application fees, early termination fees or account-keeping fees, you will be charged a once-off facility fee that is factored into your loan amount, so there is nothing to pay upfront. This fee will be determined by your loan amount, by the strength and consistency of your business and whether you are able to offer security with your loan.
Pros and cons of a Business Fuel cash advance
- Fast approval and turnaround time. This lender operates online and so is able to offer a quick and easy application process online or over the phone, and can have your loan amount transferred to you in two days. Enquiries can be made over the phone if you prefer.
- Cash flow flexibility. Each loan is considered on a case-by-case basis, with Business Fuel considering your cash flow to help determine your repayment structure.
- No security required. Most of Business Fuel’s loans are unsecured, meaning less risk to your business assets. However, certain loans may require security.
- Rebate. If you are able to pay your loan within three months, you may be eligible for a fee rebate
- Facility fee not fixed. As the lender determines the facility fee on a case-by-case basis, you are unable to directly compare fees with other similar lenders.
Are you eligible for a loan?
Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria before you apply:
- You’ve owned your business and have been trading in the same location for at least one year.
- You can demonstrate a minimum turnover of $10,000 per month in total sales.
- You have 12 months left on your lease with the rent up to date (if you fall outside this you can still apply).
How you can apply
If you’d like to apply for a business loan from Business Fuel, it’s as simple as clicking "Go to Site". You will then be safely redirected to the lender’s application page where you can fill out a form. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined above and ensure you have the following documents on hand:
- Six months worth of bank statements
- A copy of your current lease (usually just the schedule and signing pages are required)
- Photo ID is required for all directors and borrowers
- If security is required for the loan, relevant documents will be required relating to the security