Invest in your business with Business Fuel Loans.
If you're looking for quick access to business finance, then you might want to consider a loan from Business Fuel Loans. It can provide loans from $10,000 to $200,000 with same day funding available to businesses across Australia.Business Fuel Loans have helped small- to medium-sized business owners in a range of different industries expand their operations, renovate their office space, invest in advertising and marketing or assist with general cash flow.
So if you're looking for a way to invest in your business, but don't have the money readily available, a loan from Business Fuel Loans might provide you with the means to get your business to where you want it to be.
|Product Name||Business Fuel Loans|
|Min. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$200,000|
|Loan Term||3 to 18 months|
Features of Business Fuel Loans
- Loan amount. Generally, you will be able to borrow 100% of your monthly sales. So if you make $10,000 a month you will be able to borrow up to and including $10,000.
- Loan terms. Business Fuel Loans offers loan terms of between 3 to 18 months . Keep in mind that each application is considered individually, and the loan terms you are approved for are flexible to suit your business. If you pay off the loan early, you may be eligible for a rebate.
- Turnaround time. Business Fuel Loans offers a quick turn-around time for loan applications, with same-day funding available.
How much does the loan cost?
While there are no application fees, early termination fees or account-keeping fees, you will be charged a once-off facility fee that is factored into your loan amount, so there is nothing to pay upfront. This fee will be determined by your loan amount, by the strength and consistency of your business and whether you are able to offer security with your loan.
Pros and cons of a Business Fuel Loans
- Fast approval and turnaround time. This lender operates online and so is able to offer a quick and easy application process online or over the phone, with same day funding available. Enquiries can also be made over the phone if you prefer.
- Cash flow flexibility. Each loan is considered on a case-by-case basis, with Business Fuel Loans considering your cash flow to help determine your repayment structure.
- No security required. Most of Business Fuel Loans's loans are unsecured, meaning less risk to your business assets. However, certain loans may require security.
- Rebate. If you are able to pay your loan earlier, you may be eligible for a fee rebate.
- Facility fee not fixed. As the lender determines the facility fee on a case-by-case basis, you are unable to directly compare fees with other similar lenders.
Are you eligible for a loan?
Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria before you apply:
- You've owned your business and have been trading in the same location for at least six months.
- You can demonstrate a minimum turnover of $10,000 per month in total sales.
How you can apply
If you'd like to apply for a business loan from Business Fuel Loans, it's as simple as clicking "Go to Site". You will then be safely redirected to the lender's application page where you can fill out a form. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined above and ensure you have the following documents on hand:
- Six months worth of recent bank statements
- Confirmation of your lease agreement (A copy of your current lease), or landlord contact details
- Photo ID is required for all directors and borrowers
- If security is required for the loan, relevant documents will be required relating to the security