St.George Business Banking
Get real business support and banking products designed specifically for your business from one of the most established Australian banks.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Serving the Australian public for over 75 years, St.George has created a name in banking, offering business and corporate banking products and services to help you understand, and manage, your finances.
St.George has banking officers able to assist their customers, whether they have a personal, corporate, or small business account. Their business products and services are ideal for small business owners to connect with business bankers and learn how to properly manage expenses, assets, and liabilities.
Awards that St.George have earned
- Best Cash Management Business Bank of the Year 2011. St.George won this award at the Australian Banking & Finance (AB+F) Corporate and Business Banking Awards.
- Best Contact Centre more than 250 sets 2010-2011. The bank was awarded Contact Centre World’s Gold Medal for two years as the best contact centre in the world
Search and compare St. George business bank products
What business products does St.George offer?
- Bank accounts - St.George has a Freedom Business Account, specifically designed for business owners so you can use your account for personal and business transactions, but also get the flexibility and freedom you need for all of your business banking needs. You can also link your business accounts to a convenient Visa Debit card from St.George.
- Savings accounts - The Business Access Saver savings account helps you to save, and earn, more from your profits with no monthly fee or minimum balance required and a variable interest rate paid to you monthly.
- Credit cards - St.George has two credit card options for business owners: the BusinessVantage Visa and Corporate Mastercard. The bank aims to provide convenience with these credit cards for your business, you as an owner, your employees, and merchants.
- Merchant services - You can get several payment products from St.George to help you receive and process payment transactions smoothly and quickly online, on the phone, and other payment processing systems.
- Business loans - The business loans options from St.George are meant to back your business to help you achieve your business goals with great variable or fixed interest rates. You can also get financing for any equipment you need for your business (including work vehicles).
- Superannuation - St.George provides business superannuation services through Asgard Wealth Solutions (also owned by the Westpac Group), one of Australia's leading superannuation and investment companies.
- Insurance - You can get insurance coverage plans to suit your business insurance requirements depending on your risk profile, the size of your business, and the total of your business assets and liabilities.
What are the features and benefits that you can get with St.George?
- Minimal account fees. If you've signed up for a regular bank account, savings account, or even a loan, you won't have to worry about paying substantial monthly or annual account-keeping fees. The fees vary slightly depending on the banking product that you have with St.George, though some accounts may have no account-keeping fees.
- Convenient and quick online access. With any of St.George's business banking products, you will have 24/7 access to make transactions, pay bills, and any other day-to-day banking service you need to perform with your account via the bank's online banking system.
- Competitive interest rates. Whether you need a higher interest rate for your savings account or a low interest rate for your business loans, St.George is able to offer you a competitive rate to help you make the most of, and manage, your business finances. You can get competitive fixed or variable interest rates on the loan options from St.George, and can even opt to make additional repayments or pay off your interest in advance.
- Business insurance options. St.George offers several comprehensive business insurance options so you can conveniently have your insurance and banking products and services in one place. The available insurance plans are flexible and can be selected depending on what suits your business insurance needs best depending on the size of your business, the nature of it, and your pre-determined insurance risk profile.
More guides on Finder
Bank Australia Commercial Visa credit card
Designed to help you track business spending, this Bank Australia credit card offers cards for employees and interest-free days on purchases.
How to start a small business from home
6 tips to start a successful home based business.
Free business reference letter templates (Australia)
Recommend a business for a specific purpose with the business reference letter.
Home buyers with low deposits can save thousands in LMI premiums with these lenders
At least 3 lenders now offer big discounts on lenders mortgage insurance premiums that could save first home buyers thousands.
Free Tax Invoice Templates (Australia)
Here's how to make invoicing work so that your business can get on with delivering value to your customers.
Snowflake shares fly at IPO – is it a good investment?
SPONSORED: Warren Buffet is a supporter, but is it too late to get on board?
Australia’s greenest banks
Which Australian banks are really doing their bit for the environment? Find out with the Finder Green Awards.
CommBank Neo card
A new type of credit card to the Australian market, the CommBank Neo doesn’t charge any interest but has a monthly fee instead. Find out more in our comprehensive review.
You can get swimming pool insurance included with most home and contents insurance policies. Find out who provides cover and what insurance you need.
How to buy Snowflake shares from Australia
Learn how to invest in Snowflake when it becomes publicly available.
Ask an Expert