Brighte 0% interest payment plan
- Interest rate (p.a.)
- Min. loan amount
- Max. loan amount
Brighte provides a zero-interest platform for home and energy improvements. If you don’t have the money outright to install solar panels or a new air conditioning unit, you could get a zero-interest loan from Brighte. It provides access to a variety of Brighte-accredited home and energy improvement vendors. Your choice of vendors will be limited to those approved by Brighte. There’s a weekly account keeping fee of $1.50 included in your repayments. A late payment fee of $4.99 will also be applied for every missed repayment.
Access a variety of local vendors
Repay early via BrightePay app or by phone
No early repayments or payout fee
$1.50 weekly accounting keeping fee
Late payment fee of $4.99, capped at $49.90 per calendar year
|Interest rate (p.a.)||0%|
|Min. loan amount||$1,000|
|Max. loan amount||$30,000|
How does Brighte work?
If you're eligible, you can apply to get pre-approved on the Brighte website. Once approved, you can access a variety of Brighte-accredited vendors to buy products from with zero-interest. The vendors that are available through Brighte cover a range of household needs such as solar panels, roofing and flooring.
Brighte offers different finance options, depending on the selected vendor. Zero-interest options typically range from $1,000 to $30,000 for homeowners with terms from 6 to 60 months. If you're looking for longer loan term options, Brighte Green Loan and Brighte Personal Loan are available. However, they are not interest-free.
Features of shopping with Brighte
Brighte offers a range of features, including:
- Access to a variety of vendors. Once you've been pre-approved, you have access to a variety of home and energy improvement vendors.
- Fast approval process. The online application and approval process is very quick and automated to ensure you get a response as quickly as possible.
- 0% interest payment plan amounts. Brighte offers 0% interest payment plans for home and energy purchases from $1,000 to $30,000 for homeowners.
- Varying repayment terms. As Brighte has a variety of vendors to choose from, the repayment terms for each service you get through Brighte will have different repayment terms, but on average, terms range from 6 to 60 months. It is important you check what they are before choosing a vendor.
- Reuse available. When you have an active Brighte 0% interest payment plan, you can apply to reuse the amount already repaid or increase your limit, subject to Brighte's lending criteria and fees.
- Repay early. You can make additional repayments at no extra cost via the BrightePay app or by phone.
How much will this cost?
There are a few fees that are associated with Brighte. These include:
- Accounting keeping fee. There is an account keeping fee of $1.50 per week included in fortnightly repayments.
- Late payment fee. A $4.99 late payment fee may be charged by Brighte if you are unable to make a payment. Late fees are capped at $49.90 per calendar year.
It’s important to keep these fees in mind before signing up with an account from Brighte. There is no interest added to the repayments and no fees will be deducted until the work is completed on your property.
How to sign up with Brighte
Signing up with Brighte is simple. Seek out a vendor that has been accredited by Brighte and then choose Brighte as the payment method for the service. If you're eligible, you then complete and submit a Brighte 0% interest payment plan application. Standard eligibility criteria includes that you:
- Are a homeowner or are currently purchasing a home
- Are aged over 18
- Have valid ID (driver's license, passport or Medicare card)
- Are an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Have a bank account in your name
- Are employed for more than 25 hours per week, are a self-funded retiree or are receiving the Government Age Pension
- Have a good credit history
- Are using Brighte for home improvements being done in Australia
Once your application is submitted, Brighte will assess the application in accordance with its credit approval criteria.
If you're approved and installation has been completed, Brighte will settle your account with the vendor and your automatic fortnightly repayments will begin.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
July 25, 2018
If I have a consolidation debt, will I get approval?
July 25, 2018
Thank you for your comment.
Lenders have a set of criteria by which they assess loan applications. These criteria determine whether or not you’ll be approved. To be approved, you need to make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and the requirement for the loan. Please refer to the tips to increase chances of loan approval.
You may refer to our list of debt consolidation loan to compare your option.
You may reach out to the lender and see your eligibility. It’s important to know that you’ve met the requirements before submitting an application. When you are ready, you may then click on the “Go to site” button and you will be redirected to the lender’s website where you can proceed with the application or get in touch with their representatives for further inquiries you may have.
I hope this helps.
Show more Show less