ANZ Business Notice Term Deposit
- Interest rate 12 months interest rate
- Up to 5% p.a.
- Minimum opening deposit
- Account keeping fee
The ANZ Business Notice Term Deposit offers fixed interest rates on a range of term lengths from one month to five years. Enjoy the security of guaranteed returns on your business deposit over $5,000. Keep in mind if you need to access your money you need to give ANZ 31 days' notice.
Lots of term lengths available
Tiered interest rates
Flexible interest payment options
Must give 31 days’ notice to make a withdrawal
Minimum investment of $5,000
|Product Name||ANZ Business Notice Term Deposit|
|3 month interest rate||3.50%|
|4 month interest rate||3.15%|
|6 month interest rate||4.10%|
|7 month interest rate||3.40%|
|9 month interest rate||3.55%|
|12 month interest rate||5.00%|
|24 month interest rate||4.00%|
|36 month interest rate||4.00%|
|48 month interest rate||4.00%|
|60 month interest rate||4.00%|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5,000|
|Minimum age requirement||18|
|Minimum Age Requirement||18|
|Joint account availability||No|
|Available to children||Not available for children|
There are no set-up fees, service fees or monthly account-management fees.
Terms from one month to five years
Choose how long you'd like to invest your money, with terms from one month to five years available.
$5,000 minimum deposit
You are required to make a minimum deposit of $5,000 with this business term deposit account.
Tiered interest rates
This term deposit offers fixed interest rates, with rates differing depending on the term you opt for. Typically, the longer the term length, the higher the interest rate offered.
Choose how often you receive interest payments
Depending on your term length, you can choose to receive interest payments monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annually or at maturity.
Account maturity options
Ahead of your term deposit reaching maturity, you can either opt to have your funds reinvested into another ANZ Business Notice Term Deposit or to withdraw the funds. If you fail to make any choice, your deposit will be rolled over into a new term deposit for the same length of time.
Early withdrawal with 31 days' notice
If you need to make a withdrawal from the account, you'll need to provide ANZ with at least 31 days' notice. Fees may also apply for early withdrawals.
You can keep an eye on your deposit via ANZ Internet banking, phone banking or by checking in branch.
How to apply
To apply for this account, head to ANZ's site and fill in the inquiry form online. Before you do, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria below and have the following information ready:
- Business use. This account is for Australian registered businesses only, not personal use.
- Age requirements. You must be over 18 years of age to apply for this account.
- Australian business. The business must be registered in Australia.
- Business details. You'll need to submit the full name of the business as well as some details about what industry the business operates in.
- Contact information. By providing your contact information, an ANZ representative can get in touch with you to complete your application.
What happens after I submit my application?
Once you've submitted the online inquiry, an ANZ representative will contact you to complete your application and get your account opened.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
March 06, 2022
Need to know your interest rate to invest $1300 000 for 12 months.
Alison Banney Finder
May 01, 2022
Please note that we are not ANZ. However, the interest rate for 12 months is 0.15%.
If you’re going to deposit $1,300,000 for 12 months, with an interest rate of 0.15% per year, that would be $1,950.
To confirm the interest you earn, please get in touch with ANZ directly.
Show more Show less