The ANZ Business Notice Term Deposit offers fixed interest rates on a range of term lengths from one month to five years. Enjoy the security of guaranteed returns on your business deposit over $5,000
You must give ANZ at least 31 days’ notice if you wish to make a withdrawal from this account.
What are the features of the ANZ Business Notice Term Deposit?
Consider the following features of this account before you apply.
There are no set-up fees, service fees or monthly account-management fees.
Terms from one month to five years
Choose how long you'd like to invest your money, with terms from one month to five years available.
$5,000 minimum deposit
You are required to make a minimum deposit of $5,000 with this business term deposit account.
Tiered interest rates
This term deposit offers fixed interest rates, with rates differing depending on the term you opt for. Typically, the longer the term length, the higher the interest rate offered.
Choose how often you receive interest payments
Depending on your term length, you can choose to receive interest payments monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annually or at maturity.
Account maturity options
Ahead of your term deposit reaching maturity, you can either opt to have your funds reinvested into another ANZ Business Notice Term Deposit or to withdraw the funds. If you fail to make any choice, your deposit will be rolled over into a new term deposit for the same length of time.
Early withdrawal with 31 days' notice
If you need to make a withdrawal from the account, you'll need to provide ANZ with at least 31 days' notice. Fees may also apply for early withdrawals.
You can keep an eye on your deposit via ANZ Internet banking, phone banking or by checking in branch.
- Lots of term lengths available
- Tiered interest rates
- Flexible interest payment options
- Must give 31 days’ notice to make a withdrawal
- Minimum investment of $5,000
How to apply
To apply for this account, head to ANZ's site and fill in the inquiry form online. Before you do, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria below and have the following information ready:
- Business use. This account is for Australian registered businesses only, not personal use.
- Age requirements. You must be over 18 years of age to apply for this account.
- Australian business. The business must be registered in Australia.
- Business details. You'll need to submit the full name of the business as well as some details about what industry the business operates in.
- Contact information. By providing your contact information, an ANZ representative can get in touch with you to complete your application.
Once you've submitted the online inquiry, an ANZ representative will contact you to complete your application and get your account opened.