AmpolCard fuel card
The AmpolCard is designed to help small businesses get extra value from their fuel purchases and vehicle costs, with savings of 4 cents per litre on Amplify Premium petrol and 3 cents per litre on Amplify Premium diesel. Plus you'll earn Everyday Rewards points per $1 on eligible spending.
The AmpolCard is accepted at around 1,800 locations around Australia. Just keep in mind that there's a $2.95 monthly fee for every vehicle linked to the account.
Save 4 cents per litre on premium petrol, 3c / litre on premium diesel and 2c / litre on regular petrol and diesel
Earn Everyday Rewards points per $1 on eligible spending
Additional monthly card fees for extra services apply
|Annual fee||$35.40 p.a.|
|Number of Locations||1,800|
|Days to pay|
|Rewards Program||Woolworths Everyday Rewards|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$35.40 p.a.|
Benefits of an AmpolCard
- Fuel savings. This card offers savings of 4 cents per litre on Amplify Premium petrol, 3 cents per litre on Amplify Premium diesel and 2 cents per litre on regular petrol and diesel at around 1,800 locations across Australia.
- Everyday Rewards points on eligible spending. Link your Everyday Rewards and AmpolCard accounts and you'll earn 2 points per litre on premium fuel, 1 point per litre on regular fuel and 1 point per $1 on in-store purchases at participating Ampol locations. You'll also earn 1 point per $1 when you use your AmpolCard to pay for eligible vehicle services and repairs paid. You can use Everyday Rewards points to get cash off your shop at Woolworths and other partnered stores, or transfer them to Qantas Points.
- Track corporate vehicle costs. If you use the AmpolCard, all of your vehicle expenses will be tracked in a single, ATO-approved monthly statement. Plus, paperless expense management for MYOB and Xero.
- Online account. You can manage your AmpolCard account online with the cards portal, or through the Ampol app.
How to apply for the AmpolCard
You can apply for the AmpolCard online. Make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have the relevant information handy before you begin your application.
- Position in business. You must be the business owner, or a director, partner or trustee of the business to apply for this card.
- Minimum operating time. Your business must have been trading for at least 6 months.
- Purpose of card. You're only eligible to get an AmpolCard if it will be used wholly or predominantly for business purposes.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
You will need to provide the following details during the application:
- Your ABN
- Your driver’s licence
- Details of the directors, partners and trustees
- Your bank account details
You can also choose optional services when you apply, such as roadside assistance or service and repairs. Make sure you check the details of these services to decide if you want them. If you're applying on behalf of a company or trust, you will also need to sign a Deed of Guarantee, Indemnity and Charge, which is sent to you after the application is submitted.
The AmpolCard can help you get extra value and rewards from your corporate vehicle costs, including Everyday Rewards points as you spend. Although the $35.40 annual fee you'll pay is relatively small if you only have one vehicle, make sure that the value of the membership outweighs these costs before you apply.Back to top