AmpolCard fuel card
Offers fuel savings of up to 4 cents per litre and up to 100,000 Everyday Rewards points – but you’ll have to meet a monthly spend requirement to get them all.
The AmpolCard is designed to help small businesses get extra value from their fuel purchases and vehicle costs, with savings of up to 4 cents per litre on fuel. The card has a monthly fee of $2.95 per vehicle and is accepted at over 1,900 service stations around Australia, including both Ampol locations and Caltex locations that are yet to be transitioned to the Ampol brand.
When you apply by 31 January 2022 and link your Everyday Rewards account, you’ll earn 10,000 points for each month that you meet a $150 spend requirement. This offer runs for the first 10 months, which gives you a way to earn up to 100,000 Everyday Rewards points.
Benefits of an AmpolCard
- Up to 100,000 Everyday Rewards points. If you apply for an AmpolCard by 31 January 2022 and link your Everyday Rewards account, you'll earn 10,000 Everyday Rewards Points per month for 10 consecutive months (up to 100,000 points) when you spend $150 per month on eligible purchases.
- Everyday Rewards points on eligible spending. Use the AmpolCard at participating Ampol locations and you'll earn 2 points per litre on premium fuel, 1 point per litre on regular fuel and 1 point per $1 spent in-store and on servicing. You can use Everyday Rewards points to get cash off your shop at Woolworths and other partner stores, or transfer them to Qantas Points. To start earning Everyday Rewards points, you'll need to link your accounts.
- Save on fuel costs. AmpolCard members will save 4 cents per litre on Amplify Premium petrol, 3 cents per litre on Amplify Premium diesel and 2 cents per litre on regular petrol and diesel. You’ll also save 10% on packaged engine oils and 5% on secured parking.
- Track corporate vehicle costs. If you use the AmpolCard, all of your vehicle expenses will be tracked in a single, ATO-approved monthly statement. Plus, paperless expense management for MYOB and Xero.
- Online account. You can manage your AmpolCard account online with myAmpol, or through the Ampol app.
How to apply for the AmpolCard
If you're a director, partner, owner or trustee, you can apply for the AmpolCard online. Make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements and have the relevant information handy before you begin your application.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Position in business. You must be the business owner, or a director, partner or trustee of the business to apply for this card.
- Purpose of card. You're only eligible to get an AmpolCard if it will be used wholly or predominantly for business purposes.
You will need to provide the following details during the application:
- Your ABN
- Your driver’s licence
- Details of the directors, partners and trustees
- Your bank account details
Also note that popular, optional services have been pre-selected on the application form. Make sure you read details of these services carefully and uncheck any that are not appropriate for your circumstances. If you're applying on behalf of a company or trust, you will also need to sign a Deed of Guarantee, Indemnity and Charge, which is sent to you after the application is submitted.
The AmpolCard can help you get extra value and rewards from your corporate vehicle costs, including Everyday Rewards points as you spend. Although the equivalent $35.40 annual fee you'll pay is relatively small if you only have one vehicle, make sure that the value of the membership outweighs these costs before you apply.Back to top