Enjoy corporate discounts on every litre of petrol you buy at nearly 400 locations with your 7-Eleven Fuel Card.
You can use the 7-Eleven Fuel Card to cut back your business’ fuel costs at participating petrol stations across NSW, ACT, Queensland and Victoria. The more petrol your business consumes, the more cents you’ll save per litre. While the card is free to order, a transaction fee of 35 cents applies each time you use it. Read on to learn more about the other costs and benefits of this card.
|Product Name||7-Eleven Fuel Card|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 44 days on purchases|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$25|
- No joining fee, annual fee or monthly account fees.
- Get up to 44 payment free days.
- Transactional and optional service fees may apply.
Review of the 7-Eleven Fuel Card
The 7-Eleven Fuel Card is available to Australian companies, and it offers a flexible range of driver-specific or vehicle-specific card types to suit your individual corporate needs. It also offers up to 44 payment-free days, and the convenience of consolidated monthly statements that are ATO-approved for easy tax and accounting purposes.
Features and benefits of the 7-Eleven Fuel Card
Here are some of the features and perks you can expect from this fuel card:
- Fuel savings. Enjoy incremental fuel savings with a 1 cent per litre discount on your first 19,999 litres per annum, a 2 cents per litre discount on your next 20,000-59,999 litres per annum, and a 3 cents per litre discount on every subsequent litre per annum. Fuel discounts apply on all fuel purchases except LPG.
- No joining fees. There are no joining or application fees, monthly or annual account fees. Note that transactional and optional service fees however apply.
- Up to 44 payment-free days. This helps improve business cash flow, and your monthly outstanding balance can be settled via credit card for even further payment postponement.
- Customisable range of products. You can request the card to be driver-specific, vehicle-specific or both, which would respectively require the driver’s signature or matching vehicle registration or both. Your 7-Eleven Fuel Card can be set to access fuel only, or other vehicle services such as oil and car washing, or all of these as well as the 7-Eleven Shop.
- Online management. Log into your online account to view statements, make card changes, order additional cards and report lost or stolen cards.
- Easy accounting. You’ll receive monthly statements that reflect all purchase transactions including quantities, odometer readings and fuel consumption. You will also have access to ATO-approved reports including annual tax summaries, FBT and quarterly BAS statements. Please refer to the table below for associated reporting fees.
- Flexible payment methods. You can pay via ongoing direct debit, EFT direct payment, electronic banking, credit card, BPAY, over the phone by calling 1300 711 711, or by mailing in a cheque or money order. Note that some payment methods attract administrative fees as set out in the table below.
What does the 7-Eleven Fuel Card cost?
While the card itself is free, these other fees apply, with GST payable on all fees:
|Fuel Card transaction fee||$0.35 per transaction|
|Billing administration fee|
|Late payment administration fee||$25|
|Late fee||2.75% of overdue amount per month (or any part thereof)|
|Paper statement fee||$2.00 per statement|
|Replacement card fee||$2.95 per card|
|Reconciliation processing fee||$25.00 per hour|
|Exception reporting||$1.10 per card/month|
|BAS Vehicle reporting||$14.00 per card/month|
|FBT Assist reporting||$22.00 per vehicle/annum|
How to apply for a 7-Eleven Fuel Card
The simplest way to apply is via the 7-Eleven Fuel Card website. An online application takes only about 10 minutes to complete. If you’re applying for more than 11 cards or if you don’t have a valid email address, you’ll need to download and complete a PDF application which you can then submit via post or fax.
To complete the application, make sure to have the following information:
- Your company ABN
- The names and phone numbers of at least 2 trade references
- Your bank payment details
- An acknowledgement that any credit provided by the fuel card is wholly or predominantly for the purposes of business or investment.
- Your personal, contact, residential, employment and financial details
- Your card type, vehicle details, card product selection, card delivery method and any reporting services required
Even though the 7-Eleven Fuel Card waives joining and annual fees, it charges transaction fees as well as other optional fees. Before deciding on a fuel card, compare all available options and run projected calculations to choose the fuel card that will best serve your corporate needs.Back to top